Can I download YouTube videos to my iPhone?
Unfortunately, the iPhone apps that let you download YouTube videos directly don’t last long.
Next, browse to the YouTube video you want to download.
You can use the official YouTube app to do this—open the video, tap Share, then choose Copy link.
Once you have the link, head back over to the Documents app.
How can I download YouTube videos to my iPhone app?
Download Documents 5/6 in App Store. Once finishing installation, launch the YouTube downloader on iPhone, iPad. On Documents 5/6, tap the bottom-right icon that looks like the Safari icon (a compass). Then, it will display a web browser where you can type “https://www.vidpaw.com” and enter the website directly.
Can you save a video from YouTube to your camera roll?
Tap either “Download” or “Download As” and the video will be saved within the app. Now, if you wish to save the video directly to your phone, tap the “Videos” tab on the bottom of the screen, tap and hold the video icon and then click “Save to Camera Roll.”
Can YouTube videos be downloaded?
To make a YouTube video available offline, first you need to open the YouTube app on your Android or iOS smartphone or tablet. Visit the video file you want to download. Look for the Add to Offline icon below the video (alternatively you can click the context menu button and select Add to Offline option).
How can I download YouTube videos with mobile data?
Want to Download Youtube videos over mobile data then follow the steps .
- Open Youtube app.
- Click on your youtube channel icon at the top right corner.
- Now click on setting.
- Click on Download option.
- Now uncheck the Download over wifi only option.
How can I download YouTube videos to my iPhone 7?
How to download online video to iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus?
- Step 1: Download and install Syncios Video Downloader.
- Step 2: Go to YouTube to find out the video you would like to download.
- Step 3: Launch Syncios YouTube Downloader.
- Step 3: Click on “Start Download”.
Where do downloaded files go on iPhone?
- Open your iPhone’s Settings. This is the grey gear icon on the Home Screen.
- Tap General. It’s toward the top of the Settings page.
- Tap Storage & iCloud Usage. You’ll find this option near the bottom of your screen when you open General.
- Tap Manage Storage under “Storage”.
- Scroll through your stored information.
How can I download the video from YouTube?
- Step 1: Find a video on YouTube which you wish to download, then copy its link.
- Step 2: Paste the video’s link in the download box at the top of this page.
- Step 3: Now click on the “Download” button.
- Step 4: Next, a list of all the available video resolutions and formats will be shown.
How can I download videos from iPhone?
You can import photos to your PC by connecting your device to your computer and using Windows Photos app:
- Make sure that you have the latest version of iTunes on your PC.
- Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your PC with a USB cable.
- You might need to unlock your iOS device using your passcode.
How can I save YouTube videos to my iPhone camera roll?
How to Save YouTube Videos to Camera Roll on iOS
- Once you’ve downloaded and installed Documents by Readdle on your iOS device, open it.
- Tap the compass icon in the lower-right corner of the screen.
- In the address bar at the top of the screen, type in “y2mate.com” and tap the blue Go button.
How do I download a YouTube video onto my phone?
1. Via the YouTube app
- Open the YouTube app and find the video you want to download.
- Play the video and tap the share button.
- Select ‘YouTube downloader’ from the share menu.
- Choose a format to download in – mp4 for a video or mp3 for an audio file.
- Tap download.
How do I download a video from Safari to my iPhone?
Follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Download and install the Documents app from the App Store (free).
- Step 2: Open the mp3 file, or the video you wish to download in Safari.
- Step 3: When the mp3 file or video is loaded and you can play it in Safari, tap on the address bar and add “r” at the beginning of the URL.
Can you download YouTube videos for free?
Then, click the Download Video button. If the text field or Download Video button above is not visible or clickable, you can also type savefrom.net/ in front of any YouTube address. Using the “download video in browser” link will allow you to download a YouTube video for free.
How do I download and save a YouTube video?
Downloading a YouTube Video to Your Computer
- Step One: Select the YouTube video. Find the desired video on YouTube and copy its URL.
- Step Two: Use KeepVid.com. Open up your browser and go to KeepVid.com. Paste the YouTube URL into the URL field and select the “DOWNLOAD” button (above the large Download and Install icons).
Can you download YouTube movies you buy?
You can download movies and shows you’ve rented to one device at a time. Once you’ve downloaded a video to a device, you won’t be able to stream or download it to another before removing it from the first device. Open the Google Play Movies & TV app .
Can I download YouTube videos without WiFi?
If you are not satisfied with YouTube Offline feature, there is a better option to download YouTube video for airplane or other places with no WiFi. You can follow the steps below to download any YouTube video in order to watch it without WiFi.
How do I change my download settings from WiFi to mobile data on my iPhone?
Disabling Automatic Downloads on iOS Devices
- On the Home screen, tap the Settings icon.
- Scroll down the Settings menu and select iTunes & App Store.
- Scroll down this page until you see the AUTOMATIC DOWNLOADS heading.
- To disable any of these options, move the sliders to the left so they turn white/grey.
Where are my saved videos on YouTube app?
Your saved videos can only be viewed on your android or ios device (Youtube app on windows doesn’t have that feature). Switch off your data, open the youtube app and click on “Library”. There you can find an option by the name “Offline Videos” . Click on it and view all the videos you have saved.
How do you save videos to your camera roll?
Export and Save Videos to Your Photos App/Camera Roll
- Open the Coach’s Eye app. Tap on Videos on Device.
- Tap on the video you wish to export.
- Tap on the Share icon.
- Select Export from App.
- Tap on the Photos icon.
- Your video will be saved to your camera roll on your device.
How do I download a YouTube video onto my IPAD?
Just follow the following steps and you can watch your favorite videos even if you don’t have an internet connection.
- Step 1: Install ClipGrab.
- Step 2: Insert the video link into ClipGrab.
- Step 3: Start the download.
- Step 4: Transfer the video to your iPad or iPhone.
How do I convert YouTube videos to mp3 on my iPhone?
Method 1 Download YouTube Video to MP3 with Online Video Downloader
- Go to the site of Flvto, copy and paste the link of the YouTube video you want to download to the box of “Enter the link of the media”.
- Select MP3 as the output format and then click on CONVERT TO to start the conversion process.
What is the best video downloader for iPhone?
10 Best iPhone Video Downloader Apps
- Cloud Video Player Pro – Play Videos from Cloud.
- iDownloader-Download Manager.
- Best Video Downloader.
- Video Download Pro.
- Video Downloader-Media player and Download Manager.
- Video Downloader Super Premium ++
- Video Downloader Pro.
- Free Video Downloader:
How do I download videos from iCloud to my iPhone?
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 10.3 or later, tap Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Photos. Then select Download and Keep Originals and import the photos to your computer. On your Mac with OS X Yosemite 10.10.3 or later, open the Photos app. Choose Photos > File > Export.
How do I download videos to my iPhone Documents app?
First of all, find the clip you want to download in the YouTube app for iOS or in Safari. Once you’ve found it, tap the ‘Share’ icon and then ‘Copy Link’. Open Documents and look for its web browser icon, which is the little compass at the bottom right of the display. Tap on that and go to savefrom.net.
Photo in the article by “Flickr”