How do I downgrade from iOS 11 to IOS 8?
How to downgrade your iPhone from iOS 11
- Download the iOS 10.3.3 IPSW file for your device to your desktop.
- Connect your device to your computer.
- Hold down Shift on Windows or Option on a Mac, and click “Restore iPhone” in iTun7.
- Follow iTunes’ instructions to restore your device with iOS 10.3.3.
How do I revert back to iOS 8?
Enter your device, the model, and under the firmware menu, pick iOS 8.0. Then plug your phone into iTunes, and with the device window open, hold alt/option for Mac and shift for Windows while you click Restore.
How do I downgrade from iOS 9 to IOS 8?
How to Downgrade From iOS 9 Beta to iOS 8
- Download the latest iOS 8 firmware for your device from here.
- Launch iTunes from your dock.
- Place your device into DFU Mode by following these steps.
- Hold down the Alt/Option key (Shift in Windows) and click the Restore iPhone button.
Can I go back to iOS 9?
Now, on a Mac hold down the Option key on your keyboard, or on a PC hold down Alt, and click the button labelled ‘Restore’. A window will open, so go to where you saved the iOS 9 ipsw file and click open. If you get a message saying that you’re running the latest version of iOS, restart your device in Recovery mode.
How do I downgrade from iOS 12 to IOS 11 without computer?
However, you can still downgrade to iOS 11 without a backup, only you will have to start with a clean slate.
- Step 1Disable ‘Find My iPhone’
- Step 2Download the IPSW File for Your iPhone.
- Step 3Connect Your iPhone to iTunes.
- Step 4Install iOS 11.4.1 on Your iPhone.
- Step 5Restore Your iPhone from a Backup.
Can I downgrade to iOS 11?
It’s normal of Apple to stop signing older versions of iOS several weeks after another release. This is exactly what is happening here, thus it is no longer possible to downgrade from iOS 12 to iOS 11. If you are having issues with iOS 12.0.1 specifically, however, you can still downgrade to iOS 12 without issue.
How do I revert back to iOS 11?
iTunes will detect your device in recovery mode and ask you what you want to do.
- Click Restore on the iTunes popup.
- Click Restore and Update to confirm.
- Click Next on the iOS 11 Software Updater.
- Click Agree to accept the Terms and Conditions and start downloading iOS 11.
Can you downgrade to an unsigned iOS?
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to restore to an unsigned iOS firmware like iOS 11.1.2 which can be jailbroken. So the ability to upgrade or downgrade to an unsigned iOS firmware version can be very useful if you want to jailbreak your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
How do I downgrade to iOS 12?
To downgrade iOS 12 to iOS 11.4.1 you need to download the proper IPSW. IPSW.me
- Visit IPSW.me and select your device.
- You’ll be taken to a list of iOS versions Apple is still signing. Click on version 11.4.1.
- Download and save the software to your computer desktop or another location where you can easily find it.
Photo in the article by “Pixabay”