You tap and hold for a moment to select one word, but you can also tap twice to do the same thing slightly faster. Or tap three times to select an entire sentence, four times to select the whole paragraph. It would be good to be able to tap five times and select the whole document but, as yet, you can’t.
How do I select all on my iPhone?
And to select all of the text on a page, tap and swipe.
- Select a word: Double-tap with one finger.
- Select a sentence: Tap it three times.
- Select a paragraph: Tap it four times.
- Select all text on a page: Double-tap at the start and drag two fingers down the page.
26 сент. 2019 г.
Where did select all go on iPhone?
It is there. Just tap a neutral blank space in the text box and then tap a space between words. The Select All option will pop up in the menu.
How do you select multiple photos on iOS 13?
How to Quickly Select Multiple Photos in iOS
- Pictures in the iOS Photos app are automatically sorted into collections by year, date, and location. …
- Tap the Select button in the top right of the screen.
- Drag your finger across the photos you want to select. …
- Drag down to select an entire row of photos.
- Once you’ve selected your photos, you have a couple of options.
21 апр. 2020 г.
How do you select all text on iPhone Safari?
Go to the bottom right corner of the top paragraph of text and at a spot just after the last word in the paragraph double-tap and hold your finger down on the screen background until you see a selection box surrounding the whole paragraph and then let go.
How do I select all on my phone?
in Android, select all is represented by a square with four squares in it. So if you select text and see the square at the top of the screen (sometimes bottom), that’s select all. Also, sometimes you have to press the three dots (menu icon) to get all the cut /paste /copy functions.
Is there a way to select all emails on iPhone?
Open Mail and go to your Inbox. Tap Edit in the upper-right corner, then individually select the emails that you want to delete, or tap Select All.
How do I select all to copy on iPhone?
Select a line or sentence: Triple-tap with one finger.
After selecting the text you want to revise, you can type, or tap the selection to see editing options:
- Cut: Tap Cut or pinch closed with three fingers two times.
- Copy: Tap Copy or pinch closed with three fingers.
- Paste: Tap Paste or pinch open with three fingers.
How do you select all on the new iPhone update?
You tap and hold for a moment to select one word, but you can also tap twice to do the same thing slightly faster. Or tap three times to select an entire sentence, four times to select the whole paragraph.
How do you select all on a webpage?
- Ctrl-A = Select All (entire webpage)
- Ctrl-Shift-End = Select to end from any selected starting point on page.
- Ctrl-Shift-Home = Select all from selected starting point to top.
How do you select multiple photos?
How to select multiple files that are not grouped together: Click on the first file, and then press and hold the Ctrl key. While holding down the Ctrl key, click on each of the other files you want to select. You can also simply select multiple pictures by selecting them with your mouse cursor.
How do you select multiple pictures on iPhone?
How to Choose Multiple Photos on iPhone & iPad with a Tap & Drag Gesture
- Open the Photos app in iOS and go to any album, or the Camera Roll.
- Tap on the “Select” button.
- Now tap on the image to start, and continue to hold down while dragging elsewhere on screen to another image, lift to stop selecting images.
8 февр. 2018 г.
How do I delete thousands of photos from my iPhone?
Delete multiple photos
- Open Photos and tap All Photos, then tap Select.
- Tap multiple photos, or slide your finger across multiple photos to select more than one.
- Tap the Trash button , then confirm to delete the items.
2 окт. 2020 г.
How do I select all text on a page?
Ask Leo says you can use the Ctrl+A keyboard command to select everything on the page, then Ctrl+C to copy everything. After copying the content, open your document and right-click to access a menu.
How do you select all on iPhone 6?
The Photos app has a “Select” command on every screen and in every folder, so you can use it anywhere. You can also select all the photos in a folder or all the photos on your iPhone by tapping and dragging your finger around. You’ll select all the photos in the current location as the iPhone scrolls through photos.
How do you copy text from Safari on iPhone?
How to Copy Text From a Browser on My iPhone
- Open the Safari app. …
- Double-tap to zoom in on the text.
- Touch and hold an area of the text to activate the selection tool. …
- Drag your finger along the touch screen to highlight a different word.
- Lift your finger from the touch screen to bring up the copy tool.