Press and hold the Volume up button, the Power button and the Bixby button. When you feel the device vibrate, release all the buttons. The Android recovery screen menu will appear (may take up to 30 seconds). Use the Volume down button to highlight ‘Wipe data/factory reset’.
How do you factory reset a Android phone when it’s locked?
Press and hold the power button, then press and release the volume up button. Now you should see “Android Recovery” written on the top together with some options. By pressing the volume down button, go down the options until “Wipe data/factory reset” is selected.
How do I factory reset my Android without password?
Android | How to factory reset without password
- Go to Google’s Find My Device website.
- Sign in to your Google account if you haven’t already.
- If required, select which device you want to reset from the left menu.
- Choose the option to Erase Device.
- Confirm you want to Erase Device.
Can a locked Android phone be unlocked?
Unlock Locked Android Phone without Losing Data – Android Device Manager. … In the Android Device Manager interface, choose the device you want to unlock > Click Lock button > Enter a temporary password (no need to enter any recovery message) > Click Lock button again. Step 3.
How can I reset my locked Android phone with PC?
Reset your Android device and PC with the Your Phone app
- Select Start > Settings > Apps.
- In Apps & features, select the Your Phone app from the list.
- Select Advanced options > Reset.
- Relaunch Your Phone on your PC.
How do I recover my lock screen PIN?
To find this feature, first enter an incorrect pattern or PIN five times at the lock screen. You’ll see a “Forgot pattern,” “forgot PIN,” or “forgot password” button appear. Tap it. You’ll be prompted to enter the username and password of the Google account associated with your Android device.
How do I bypass Android lock screen PIN?
Can You Bypass the Android Lock Screen?
- Erase Device with Google ‘Find My Device’
- Factory Reset.
- Safe Mode Option.
- Unlock with Samsung ‘Find My Mobile’ website.
- Access Android Debug Bridge (ADB)
- ‘Forgot Pattern’ option.
- Emergency Call trick.
How do you bypass a phone password?
Once logged into the Samsung account, all one needs to do is click the “lock my screen” option on the left and enter the new pin followed by a click on the “Lock” button which is present at the bottom. This will change the lock password within minutes. This helps bypass the Android lock screen without a Google account.
How do I factory reset my Samsung without password?
How to reset Samsung phones:
- Hold down the Power button to power off your device.
- Press and hold the Volume up button, the Power button and the Home button.
- When you feel the device vibrate, release ONLY the Power button.
- A screen menu will appear. …
- Use the Volume down button to highlight ‘Delete all user data’.
What do I do when my phone is locked?
Reset your pattern (Android 4.4 or lower only)
- After you’ve tried to unlock your phone multiple times, you’ll see “Forgot pattern.” Tap Forgot pattern.
- Enter the Google Account username and password you previously added to your phone.
- Reset your screen lock. Learn how to set a screen lock.
How do you bypass the lock screen on a Samsung?
Method 6. Factory Reset to Bypass Samsung Lock Screen
- Hold the power button and volume down at the same time. …
- Press the volume down button two times to choose “Recovery Mode” and select it by pressing the “Power” button.
- Hold down the power button and tap “Volume Up” once and enter the “recovery” mode.