Does the Instagram Easter Egg work on Android?
It’s Instagram’s birth month, and to celebrate, the company has built in an easter egg that allows users to use any icon from the company’s past, plus new ones based on the current icon. … In order to change the icon, simply head into the settings menu in the app (works on iOS and Android), then scroll up.
How do you get the Instagram Easter egg?
Here’s how iPhone and Android users alike can hunt down Instagram’s newest Easter egg, broken down step by step.
- Step 1: Open your Instagram app. …
- Step 2: Go to your profile. …
- Step 3: Open the menu. …
- Step 4: Click into your Settings. …
- Step 5: Swipe your finger down reallllly far and hold. …
- Step 6: Choose your icon.
Is the Instagram Easter egg only for iPhone?
Update: Instagram’s Easter Egg is now available on both iPhone and Android devices. Unfortunately, at the time of writing, it doesn’t appear as though the Easter Egg is available on Android.
Is Android Easter egg a virus?
“We have not seen an Easter egg that might be considered as malware. There are plenty of original apps for Android which are modified to distribute malware by adding some kind of a downloader, but it’s without the user’s interaction. Easter eggs have remained harmless; Android apps – not so much,” said Chytrý.
How do I activate Android 10 Easter eggs?
Android 10 easter egg
- Head into settings > about phone > Android version.
- Click on the Android version to open that page, then on “Android 10” repeatedly until a big Android 10 logo page opens.
- These elements can all be dragged around the page, but if you tap on them they rotate, press and hold and they start to spin.
Is the Instagram Easter egg gone?
The hidden easter egg can be found in your Instagram settings, and the new feature allows users to change their app icon to any of the old logos that Instagram has used in the past.