How do I Uninstall and reinstall an app on my computer?
You simply open Settings from the Start menu and access the System category. Choosing Apps & Features shows a list of all installed apps. Select the app you want to remove and choose Uninstall.
How do I reinstall apps on Windows 10?
Repair or reset your apps: See Repair or Remove programs in Windows 10. Reinstall your apps: In Microsoft Store, select See more > My Library. Select the app you want to reinstall, and then select Install.
How do I reinstall an app on my computer?
Press the Windows Key + S and type store. Select Store from the list of results. When Microsoft Store opens, enter the name of the application in the search bar and select it from the list. Click the Install button and wait for the application to reinstall.
Can you reinstall a program after uninstalling it?
You can try doing a system restore, to restore your program(s). To restore the operating system to an earlier point in time, follow these steps: Click Start, type system restore in the Start Search box, and then click System Restore in the Programs list.
How do I reinstall a program I accidentally uninstalled?
Method 2. Use System Restore to Recover Uninstalled Programs
- Select the Start button and click Settings (the cog icon).
- Search for Recovery in Windows Settings.
- Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.
- Select a restore point that was made before you uninstalled the program. Then, click Next.
How do I reinstall an app?
Reinstall apps or turn apps back on
- On your Android phone or tablet, open Google Play Store .
- On the right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Manage apps & device. Manage.
- Select the apps you want to install or turn on.
- Tap Install or Enable.
How do I fix Windows 10 apps not opening?
What can I do if Windows 10 apps won’t open on my PC?
- Make sure that Windows Update service is running. …
- Change ownership of your C: drive. …
- Run the troubleshooter. …
- Change FilterAdministratorToken in Registry Editor. …
- Make sure that your apps are up to date. …
- Make sure that Windows 10 is up to date. …
- Reinstall the problematic app.
What to do if Windows Store is not opening?
If you’re having trouble launching Microsoft Store, here are some things to try:
- Check for connection problems and make sure that you’re signed in with a Microsoft account.
- Make sure Windows has the latest update: Select Start , then select Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update > Check for Updates.
How do I restore a program after reinstalling Windows?
Step 1: Open Settings and select Update & Security. Step 2: Look for the Backup option and recover either with Backup from File History or Looking for an Older Backup option. Step 3: Select the required files and restore them.