Step 1: Connect your iPhone to your computer using n USB cable through any of the USB ports available on your computer. Step 2: Open iTunes, click the “Files” tab and check the boxes to sync or transfer your files. Step 3: Select your desired destination folder for the files and click “Sync” to complete the transfer.
How can I transfer files from iPhone to pc?
Transfer files between iPhone and your Windows PC
- Install or update to the latest version of iTunes on your PC. …
- Connect iPhone to your Windows PC. …
- In iTunes on your Windows PC, click the iPhone button near the top left of the iTunes window.
- Click File Sharing, select an app in the list, then do one of the following:
How do you transfer files from iPhone to Windows PC without iTunes?
Part 1. Transfer Files from iPhone to PC Without iTunes via EaseUS MobiMover
- Connect your iPhone to your PC with a USB cable. Then launch EaseUS MobiMover and go to “Phone to PC” > “Next”.
- Check the types of files you want to transfer and click “Transfer”. …
- Wait for the transfer process to finish.
How do I transfer files from my iPhone to Windows 10 without iTunes?
The most recommended way to transfer files from iPhone to computer without iTunes is AnyTrans. With the help of this software, you can transfer various types of data such as images, videos, messages, contacts, apps, books, notes, and many more. It has great transfer speed and it is completely virus-free software.
How do I get files from my iPhone to Windows 10?
Here’s how to do it.
- Plug your iPhone or iPad into your PC using a suitable USB cable.
- Launch the Photos app from the Start menu, desktop, or taskbar.
- Click Import. …
- Click any photos you’d like to not import; all new photos will be selected for import by default.
- Click Continue.
How do I transfer files from iPhone to PC via Bluetooth?
Send files over Bluetooth
- Make sure the other device you want to share with is paired with your PC, turned on, and ready to receive files. …
- On your PC, select Start > Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices.
- In Bluetooth & other devices settings, select Send or receive files via Bluetooth.
How do I transfer files from iPhone to computer without USB?
How Do I Use Transfer Videos from iPhone to Computer without the USB Cable by ScanTransfer?
- Step 1: Connect Both Devices to the Same Network. …
- Step 2: Launch the Application on Your Computer. …
- Step 3: Scan the QR Code from Your Phone. …
- Step 4: Select Videos to be transferred. …
- Step 5: Send!
How do I get photos off my iPhone Without iTunes?
This is how to download photos from iPhone to computer via Google Drive:
- Download Google Drive from the AppStore and install it on your iPhone. Open the app, tap the plus symbol at the bottom of the screen > Upload > Photos and Videos. …
- Then install Google Drive on your computer.
How do I transfer files from iPhone to Windows 10 wirelessly?
All you need to do, you have to connect your iPhone and your PC on same Wi-Fi connection so you can access them wirelessly. The name of the app of Air Transfer. Once you have downloaded the app now please make sure your iPhone/iPad is connected on the same Wi-Fi as your computer.
How can I transfer files to my iPhone Without iTunes?
Launch EaseUS MobiMover and select the “Phone to Phone” mode on the main screen. Switch to the direction you wish to transfer data, and click “Next”. Step 2. MobiMover enables you to transfer the whole or specific iPhone data files directly without using iTunes.
How do I get pictures off my iPhone to my computer without iTunes?
You get to move photos from your iPhone to PC in several easy and simple steps.
- Connect your iPhone to the computer using a USB cable.
- Run the WinX MediaTrans Windows photos app.
- Go to your photo folder on your phone and make sure that you select photos on your iPhone in the camera roll.
How do I transfer videos from my iPhone to Windows 10?
To import videos from iPhone to Windows 10:
Connect your iPhone to the PC > Unlock your iPhone > Tap “Trust” or “Allow” on your iPhone if asked. Step 2. On your PC, head to “This PC” > Find your iPhone under Devices and drives > Right-click your device > Choose “Import Pictures and Videos.”