How do I get my messages icon back on my Android?
Open your App Drawer, find Messaging, long-press it, and drag it back to the homescreen.
How do I get the messaging app back on my home screen?
- Open the app drawer.
- Search for the Messages by Google app.
- Tap and hold the Messages by Google icon and drag the Messages by Google icon to the home screen.
Why is my text message icon not showing up?
If you go to Settings -> Application manager -> ALL and scroll down until you find Messaging and select it, is the ‘Show notifications’ checkbox checked? While in the ALL view, also look for BadgeProvider, select it and Clear cache, Clear data and Force stop, then restart the phone.
Where is my message icon on my phone?
Where is my message app on my phone? From the Home screen, tap the Apps icon (in the QuickTap bar) > the Apps tab (if necessary) > Tools folder > Messaging .
How do I get my messages back on my phone?
How to restore your SMS messages with SMS Backup & Restore
- Launch SMS Backup & Restore from your home screen or app drawer.
- Tap Restore.
- Tap the checkboxes next to the backups you want to restore. …
- Tap the arrow next to the SMS messages backups if you have multiple backups stored and want to restore a specific one.
How do I reinstall my Messages app?
- Tap on Google Play store.
- Tap on Search and search Messages by Google.
- Tap on the app and select Uninstall.
- Tap OK.
- Tap on Update.
How do I get the little red number on my app icon?
If you want to change badge with number, you can be changed in NOTIFICATION SETTING on the notification panel or Settings > Notifications > App icon badges > Select Show with number.
What happened to my text icon?
All you need to do is go to Settings on the iPhone : Go to General. Go to Reset. Then go to Reset Home Screen Layout and the app will reappear.
How do I get my message icon back on Facebook?
If your Messages icon on Facebook is missing from the left-hand column, then you may have removed it accidentally. To get it back, you need to load a page with all of your account’s installed Facebook apps and add it to your favorites.
Why has my text message icon disappeared on my Iphone?
Question: Q: Message icon disappeared
Are you able to search for the Messages app in spotlight? If not, you may want to go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Home Screen Layout. This will bring all the icons on the home screen back to their original spot and should restore the messaging app icon. Hope this helps!