How do I get into my Windows 8 if I forgot my password?
Reset Your Microsoft Account Password Online
Go to account.live.com/password/reset and follow the on-screen prompts. You can reset a forgotten Windows 8 password online like this only if you’re using a Microsoft account.
How can I break Windows 8 password without any software?
How to Reset Forgotten Windows 8 Password?
- Insert the Windows 8 Recovery Drive into your locked machine and boot the computer from it, and after that you’ll see the Troubleshoot menu. …
- On the next screen, click the Command Prompt option to open up a Command Prompt window.
- Type diskpart command and press Enter.
How do I recover my administrator password?
Go to the https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery page and enter the email you use to sign in to your administrator account. If you don’t know your username, click Forgot email?, then follow the instructions to access your account using your recovery email address or phone number.
How do I bypass Windows 8 password from command prompt?
For how to bypass Windows 8 password using command prompt, just enter the command “net user user-account new-password”. Key in “exit” command and press Enter to take you back to the login screen. Once you have logged in to your Windows 8 password bypass computer, just rename Utilman.exe.
What do you do if you forget your Windows password?
Reset your Windows 10 local account password
- Select the Reset password link on the sign-in screen. If you use a PIN instead, see PIN sign-in issues. …
- Answer your security questions.
- Enter a new password.
- Sign in as usual with the new password.
What do I do if I forgot my administrator password on Windows 10?
How to Reset Administrator Password in Windows 10
- Open the Windows Start menu. …
- Then select Settings. …
- Then click on Accounts.
- Next, click on Your info. …
- Click on Manage my Microsoft Account. …
- Then click More actions. …
- Next, click Edit profile from the drop-down menu.
- Then click change your password.
How do I find my Windows username and password?
Click on the Control Panel. Go to User Accounts. Click on Manage your network passwords on the left. You should find your credentials here!
How do I change the password on my Windows 8 computer?
Follow these steps:
- Bring up the Charms menu by pressing the Windows key + [C] simultaneously (touchscreen users: swipe in from the right side)
- Click or touch “Settings”
- Click “Change PC settings”
- Click “Accounts” from the left-hand menu.
- Click “Sign-in options”
- Under the “Password” section, click “Add” or “Change”
How do I completely reset my Windows 8 computer?
How To Perform a Hard Reset in Windows 8
- Hover your mouse over the right top (or right bottom) corner of your screen to bring up the Charms menu.
- Select Settings.
- Select More PC Settings at the bottom.
- Select General then select either Refresh or Reset.