Go to Settings > General, and tap Profiles & Device Management. Tap the iOS Beta Software Profile. Tap Remove Profile, then restart your device.
Can I uninstall iOS 14?
It’s possible to remove the latest version of iOS 14 and downgrade your iPhone or iPad – but beware that iOS 13 is no longer available. iOS 14 arrived on iPhones on 16 September and many were quick to download and install it.
How do you uninstall the iOS 14 update?
How to Delete iOS Update on Your iPhone/iPad (Also Work for iOS 14)
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone and go to “General”.
- Select “Storage & iCloud Usage”.
- Go to “Manage Storage”.
- Locate the nagging iOS software update and tap on it.
- Tap “Delete Update” and confirm that you want to delete the update.
13 сент. 2016 г.
How do I downgrade from iOS 14 to iOS 13?
Steps on How to downgrade from iOS 14 to iOS 13
- Connect the iPhone to the computer.
- Open iTunes for Windows and Finder for Mac.
- Click on the iPhone icon.
- Now select the Restore iPhone option and simultaneously keep the left option key on Mac or the left shift key on Windows pressed.
22 сент. 2020 г.
How do I uninstall an iOS update?
How to remove downloaded software updates
- 1) On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, go to Settings and tap General.
- 2) Select iPhone Storage or iPad Storage depending on your device.
- 3) Locate the iOS software download in the list and tap on it.
- 4) Select Delete Update and confirm you do want to delete it.
27 окт. 2015 г.
What can I expect with iOS 14?
iOS 14 introduces a new design for the Home Screen that allows for far more customization with the incorporation of widgets, options to hide entire pages of apps, and the new App Library that shows you everything you have installed at a glance.
Does iOS 14 drain battery?
iPhone battery problems under iOS 14 — even the latest iOS 14.1 release — continue to cause headaches. … The battery drain issue is so bad that it’s noticeable on the Pro Max iPhones with the big batteries.
How do I switch from iOS 14 beta to iOS 14?
How to update to official iOS or iPadOS release over the beta directly on your iPhone or iPad
- Launch the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap General.
- Tap Profiles. …
- Tap iOS Beta Software Profile.
- Tap Remove Profile.
- Enter your passcode if prompted and tap Delete once more.
30 окт. 2020 г.
Can I go back to an older version of iOS?
Apple might occasionally let you downgrade to a previous version of iOS if there’s a big problem with the latest version, but that’s it. You can choose to sit on the sidelines, if you like — your iPhone and iPad won’t force you to upgrade. But, after you do upgrade, it’s not generally possible to downgrade again.
Can you undo an iPhone update?
If you’ve recently updated to a new release of the iPhone Operating System (iOS) but prefer the older version, you can revert once your phone is connected to your computer.
Can I uninstall iOS 14 beta?
The easiest way to remove the public beta is to delete the beta profile, then wait for the next software update. … Tap the iOS Beta Software Profile. Tap Remove Profile, then restart your device.
How do I undo an iPhone update without a computer?
It is only possible to upgrade an iPhone to a new stable release without using computer (by visiting its Settings > General > Software Update). If you want, you also can delete the existing profile of an iOS 14 update from your phone.
How do you uninstall a software update?
Removing the system software update notification icon
- From your Home screen, tap the Application screen icon.
- Find and tap Settings > Apps & notifications > App info.
- Tap the menu (three vertical dots), then tap Show system.
- Find and tap Software update.
- Tap Storage > CLEAR DATA.
29 мар. 2019 г.