How do I reinstall Windows Live Mail?
Get Windows Essentials
- Download Windows Essentials from this third-party source.
- Run the installer.
- When you run the installer, choose Windows Live Mail from the list of programs you want to install (of course, you can install other programs from the package, as well)
- Wait until the installation is finished.
How do I uninstall and reinstall Windows Live Mail in Windows 10?
- Click Start. , and then click Control Panel.
- Under Programs, click Uninstall a program.
- In the Uninstall or change program list, click Windows Live Essentials. …
- Click Remove one or more Windows Live programs.
- Select the programs that you want to uninstall, and then click Uninstall.
How do I repair Windows Live Mail in Windows 10?
Please follow the steps below on how to repair Windows Live Mail:
- Go to Control Panel.
- Under Programs, click Uninstall a Program.
- Locate Windows Live Essential then click Uninstall/Change.
- When a window appears, select Repair all Windows Live programs.
- Restart your computer after the repair.
Can I reinstall Windows 10 mail?
Reinstalling Mail app using Microsoft Store
To reinstall the Mail app, use these steps: Open Microsoft Store. Search for “Mail and Calendar” and click the top result. Click the Install button.
Can I uninstall and reinstall Windows Live Mail?
Select the windows live mail to remove. Click Uninstall or Uninstall/Change at the top of the program list. Once the program is uninstalled, resume the reinstallation from the Recovery Manager program. When the reinstallation is complete, select Yes, and then Finish to restart the computer.
Is Windows Live Mail still supported in Windows 10?
Windows Live Mail is designed to run on Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2, but is also compatible with Windows 8 and Windows 10, even though Microsoft bundles a new email client, named Windows Mail, with the latter.
Is there a replacement for Windows Live Mail?
Windows Live Mail was a great email client, but now that it’s gone, it can be easily replaced by Mailbird.
Why is my Windows Live Mail not working?
Try to run Windows Live Mail as Administrator in compatibility mode. Try to re-configure the Windows Live Mail account. Remove the existing WLM account and create a new one. … Now, you may be able to run Windows Live Mail on Windows 10.
Is Windows Live Mail still supported?
A: Windows Live Mail is no longer supported by Microsoft and no longer available to download. If you still have this on your PC, it may be possible to get it working again. But if you need to reinstall it, you may not have much luck finding a copy to download.
How do I fix Windows Live Mail error?
How can I fix the Windows Live Mail 0x800c013e error?
- Run the Windows Live Mail as Admin and in a compatibility mode.
- Try third-party alternatives.
- Reconfigure Windows Live Mail account.
- Check Windows Firewall and third-party firewall.
- Remove current and create a new Windows Live Mail account.
- Repair installation.
How do I repair Windows Live Mail data file?
To repair your Windows Live Mail, here are the steps:
- Click Start button (Circle button with a Windows logo it).
- Click Control Panel.
- Click Programs.
- Click Programs and Features.
- Search for Windows Live Essentials then double click it.
- Click Repair all Windows Live programs.
How do I log into Windows Live Mail?
Sign in to Hotmail or Outlook.com
- Go to the Outlook.com sign-in page and select Sign in.
- Enter your email address or phone number and select Next.
- On the next page, enter your password and select Sign in. Notes:
How do I repair Windows Mail?
How to Repair Windows Mail
- Launch Windows Mail. …
- Click the “Advanced” tab, then click the “Maintenance” button at the bottom of the window.
- Click the button labeled “Clean Up Now.”
- Click the “Reset” button. …
- Click “Yes.” Close all open windows when the operation is complete, then close and reopen Windows Mail.
How do I reset my Windows Mail?
Please try these steps:
- Open Settings app, go to System > Apps & features.
- In corresponding right pane, click on Mail app. Then click on Advanced options link.
- On the next page, click on Reset button.
- Again click on Reset button in the warning/confirmation fly-out. This will reset the app.
How do I update my email on Windows 10?
How to update the Mail and Calendar apps
- Press the Windows key.
- Type Microsoft Store App or find it in your application list and then launch the app.
- Search for “Mail and Calendar” and then select Update.
- Once you have updated the app, you will be able to add additional accounts or update your existing accounts.