By default, on Linux, Pip installs packages to /usr/local/lib/python2. 7/dist-packages. Using virtualenv or –user during install will change this default location. If you use pip show make sure you are using the right user or else pip may not see the packages you are referencing.
How do I install Windows from a bootable USB?
Turn on the PC and press the key that opens the boot-device selection menu for the computer, such as the Esc/F10/F12 keys. Select the option that boots the PC from the USB flash drive. Windows Setup starts. Follow the instructions to install Windows.
How do I do a clean install of Windows 10 with bootable USB?
How to Do a Clean Install of Windows 10
- Click Finish after the media creation tool creates the media for you.
- Restart your PC with the USB drive or DVD inserted.
- Press any key to boot from the USB drive or DVD.
- Follow the prompts to set up Windows.
Can we directly install Windows 10 from USB?
Installing Windows 10 With a Bootable USB Drive
With the installation media created, you’re ready to install Windows 10 from USB. As the USB drive is now bootable, simply remove it from your PC, then insert it into the target device. … Ensure the USB device is detected, then select it as the main boot device.
How can I make USB bootable?
Bootable USB with Rufus
- Open the program with a double-click.
- Select your USB drive in “Device”
- Select “Create a bootable disk using” and the option “ISO Image”
- Right-click on the CD-ROM symbol and select the ISO file.
- Under “New volume label”, you can enter whatever name you like for your USB drive.
How do I install Windows 10 from USB using Rufus?
Create install flash drive with Windows 10 ISO
- Open Rufus download page.
- Under the “Download” section, click the latest release (first link) and save the file. …
- Double-click the Rufus-x. …
- Under the “Device” section, select the USB flash drive.
- Under the “Boot selection” section, click the Select button on the right side.
Can I reinstall Windows 10 for free?
Owners of Windows 7 and 8.1 will be able to upgrade to Windows 10 for free but can they keep using that copy of Windows 10 if they need to reinstall Windows or replace their PC? … People who have upgraded to Windows 10 will be able to download media that can be used to clean install Windows 10 from USB or DVD.
How do I reinstall Windows 10 without a disk?
How do I reinstall Windows without a disk?
- Go to “Start” > “Settings” > “Update & Security” > “Recovery”.
- Under “Reset this PC option”, tap “Get Started”.
- Choose “Remove everything” and then choose to “Remove files and clean the drive”.
- Finally, click “Reset” to begin reinstalling Windows 10.
How do I reinstall Windows 10 from USB in BIOS?
How to boot from USB Windows 10
- Alter the BIOS sequence on your PC so your USB device is first. …
- Install the USB device on any USB port on your PC. …
- Restart your PC. …
- Watch for a “Press any key to boot from external device” message on your display. …
- Your PC should boot from your USB drive.
What is the cost of Windows 10 operating system?
You can choose from three versions of the Windows 10 operating system. Windows 10 Home costs $139 and is suited for a home computer or gaming. Windows 10 Pro costs $199.99 and is suited for businesses or large enterprises.
How do I make a Windows 10 ISO bootable?
Preparing the . ISO file for installation.
- Launch it.
- Select ISO Image.
- Point to the Windows 10 ISO file.
- Check off Create a bootable disk using.
- Select GPT partitioning for EUFI firmware as the Partition scheme.
- Choose FAT32 NOT NTFS as the File system.
- Make sure your USB thumbdrive in the Device list box.
- Click Start.
How do I install Windows 10 without a product key?
First, you’ll need to download Windows 10. You can download it directly from Microsoft, and you don’t even need a product key to download a copy. There’s a Windows 10 download tool that runs on Windows systems, which will help you create a USB drive to install Windows 10.
How do I download and install Windows 11?
How to install the Windows 11 beta: Download the update
- Head to Settings > Update & Security.
- From the Windows Update tab, choose ‘Check for updates’
- After a few seconds, an update named ‘Windows 11 Insider Preview’ will automatically begin downloading.
- Once it’s finished, you’ll be prompted to restart your PC.
Is Microsoft release Windows 11?
Microsoft is set to release Windows 11, the latest version of its best-selling operating system, on Oct. 5. Windows 11 features several upgrades for productivity in a hybrid work environment, a new Microsoft store, and is the “best Windows ever for gaming.”