Open the terminal application or log in to the remote server using ssh (e.g. ssh user@sever-name ) Run command apt list –installed to list all installed packages on Ubuntu. To display a list of packages satisfying certain criteria such as show matching apache2 packages, run apt list apache.
How can I get a list of all installed programs?
Press Windows key + I to open Settings and click Apps. Doing so will list all programs installed on your computer, along with the Windows Store apps that came pre-installed. Use your Print Screen key to capture the list and paste the screenshot into another program like Paint.
How do I print a list of installed programs?
Printing a list of installed software
- Press WIN + X and select Windows PowerShell (Admin)
- Run the following commands, pressing Enter after each one of them. wmic. /output:C:list.txt product get name, version.
- Go to C: and you’ll see the file list. txt with all your installed softwares in it, allowing you to print it.
How can I get a list of installed software remotely?
There are multiple ways how to get the list of installed software on a remote computer:
- Running WMI query on ROOTCIMV2 namespace: Start WMI Explorer or any other tool which can run WMI queries. …
- Using wmic command-line interface: Press WIN+R. …
- Using Powershell script:
How do I get a list of installed programs in Windows?
To access this menu, right-click the Windows Start menu and press Settings. From here, press Apps > Apps & features. A list of your installed software will be visible in a scrollable list.
How do I export a list of installed programs?
List Installed Programs on Windows 10
- Launch the Command Prompt by typing Command Prompt into the search box on the menu bar.
- Right-click the app returned and select Run As Administrator.
- At the prompt, specify wmic and press Enter.
- The prompt changes to wmic:rootcli.
- Specify /output:C:InstalledPrograms.
How do I get a list of installed programs in PowerShell?
First, open PowerShell by clicking on the Start menu and typing “powershell”. Select the first option that comes up and you’ll be greeted with an empty PowerShell prompt. PowerShell will give you a list of all your programs, complete with the version, name of the developer, and even the date you installed it.
How do I get a list of all installed apps on Windows 10?
To get there, hit Win + I on your keyboard and go to Apps – Apps and features. Here you can find the list of all installed apps, plus pre-installed from Microsoft Store.
How do I list installed programs from the command prompt?
How to: Using WMIC to Retrieve a List of All Installed Programs
- Step 1: Open an Administrative (Elevated) Command Prompt. Click the Start button, click Run, Type Runas user:Administrator@DOMAIN cmd. …
- Step 2: Run WMIC. Type wmic and press Enter.
- Step 3: Pull list of installed applications.
How do I check the version of an app?
Open the Settings app and tap Apps & Notifications. You need to go to the list of installed apps on your device. This list is found in the Settings app however, it might be under a different section depending on your version of Android. On the Apps list screen, tap the app you want to check the version number for.
How do I find recently installed programs?
View recently installed programs and apps in the Start menu
- Step 1: Open the Start menu either by clicking the Start button on the taskbar or pressing the Windows logo key on the keyboard.
- Step 2: You can find recently installed programs and apps under the Recently added list.