How do I check my ODBC driver version in Linux?
To determine the ODBC drivers version on UNIX, do the following:
- Log in to UNIX Server.
- go to the ODBC installation directory: cd $INFA_HOME/ODBCx.y/bin.
- Run the following command to get the version of the ODBC driver: 64-bit. $ODBCHOME/bin/ddtestlib $ODBCHOME/lib/DWsqls27.so. 32-bit.
How do I know if ODBC driver manager is installed on Linux?
If you see the unixODBC entry, the ODBC Driver Manager is installed. If the SQL> prompt appears, you successfully set up the ODBC connection with the database. To learn more about how to set up ODBC on a Linux system, refer to the ODBC_README file.
How do I find my Linux driver version?
Checking for the current version of driver in Linux is done by accessing a shell prompt.
- Select the Main Menu icon and click the option for “Programs.” Select the option for “System” and click the option for “Terminal.” This will open a Terminal Window or Shell Prompt.
- Type “$ lsmod” and then press the “Enter” key.
How do I check my ODBC driver settings?
How to Test ODBC System’s DSN
- Click the Windows “Start” button and then click “Control Panel.” Click “System and Security.” Click “Administrative Tools” in the list of utilities. …
- Click the DSN you want to test. …
- Click the “Test Connection” button.
Where is the ODBC driver manager?
Windows: Microsoft Windows ODBC Driver Manager ( odbc32. dll ). It is included in the Windows operating system. See http://support.microsoft.com/kb/110093 for more information.
Is ODBC an API?
Open Database Connectivity (ODBC) is an open standard Application Programming Interface (API) for accessing a database.
What is Isql command?
DESCRIPTION. isql is a command line tool which allows the user to execute SQL in batch or interactively. It has some interesting options such as an option to generate output wrapped in an HTML table. iusql is the same tool with built-in Unicode support.
Where are WIFI drivers on Linux?
Wireless connection troubleshooter
- Open a Terminal window, type lshw -C network and press Enter . …
- Look through the information that appeared and find the Wireless interface section. …
- If a wireless device is listed, continue on to the Device Drivers step.
How do I know my driver version?
- Open Device Manager from Start menu or search in Start menu.
- Expand the respective component driver to be checked, right-click the driver, then select Properties.
- Go to the Driver tab and the Driver Version is shown.
How do I list all drivers in Linux?
Under Linux use the file /proc/modules shows what kernel modules (drivers) are currently loaded into memory.
How do I find my ODBC port?
Select Start > Settings > Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Data Sources (ODBC). Select the System DSN tab and select the DSN to the database, as shown below: Select Configure, as shown below: The port will be listed on one of the screens of the DSN editor depending on the type of database being used.
How do I access ODBC?
Click Start, and then click Control Panel. In the Control Panel, double-click Administrative Tools. In the Administrative Tools dialog box, double-click Data Sources (ODBC). The ODBC Data Source Administrator dialog box appears.