How do I put icons on my home screen?
Open the Applications screen. Tap and hold the application icon you want to add to your Home screen. The Applications screen will close so that you can place the icon on the Home screen. Lift your finger to place it or drag the icon to where you want it on the screen, then lift your finger.
How do I put an app shortcut on my home screen Android?
Touch and hold the app, then lift your finger. If the app has shortcuts, you’ll get a list. Touch and hold the shortcut. Slide the shortcut to where you want it.
Add to Home screens
- From the bottom of your Home screen, swipe up. Learn how to open apps.
- Touch and drag the app. …
- Slide the app to where you want it.
How do I create a custom website icon?
How to create a Favicon for Your Website
- Step 1: Create Your Image. You can design a favicon image using an editor like Fireworks, Photoshop, Corel Paint, or a free, open-source alternative like GIMP. …
- Step 2: Convert the Image. …
- Step 3: Upload the Image to Your Website. …
- Step 4: Add Basic HTML Code.
How do I make an app not appear on my Home screen?
- Tap the Apps tray from any Home screen.
- Tap EDIT.
- Apps that you can hide will have a minus sign in the top-right corner.
- Tap the minus sign.
- Tap TURN OFF to hide.
How do I restore an app icon to my Home screen?
The easiest way to recover a lost or deleted app icon/widget is to touch and hold an empty space on your Home screen. (The Home screen is the menu which pops up when you press the Home button.) This should cause a new menu to pop up with customizable options for your device. Tap Widgets and Apps to bring up a new menu.