How do I customize my Windows 10 theme?
How To Customize Windows 10 Themes
- Go to your desktop.
- Right click on your desktop and choose personalize.
- Once you have selected, “personalize,” go to themes.
- Inside of the themes tab, you can select “get more themes” from the store.
- All of the themes from the store will open up.
How do I change my Windows theme?
How to select or change a theme
- Press the Windows key + D , or navigate the Windows desktop.
- Right-click in any blank space on the desktop.
- Select Personalize from the drop-down menu that appears.
- On the left side, select Themes. …
- In the Themes window that appears, find a theme you’d like to use and click it.
Is Microsoft release Windows 11?
Microsoft is set to release Windows 11, the latest version of its best-selling operating system, on Oct. 5. Windows 11 features several upgrades for productivity in a hybrid work environment, a new Microsoft store, and is the “best Windows ever for gaming.”