Click the start menu in the lower left corner of the screen. Start typing in “Sound” in the search bar and select “Sound”. In the window that pops up, select the speaker you want set as your default and then click “Set Default”.
How do I change my default Windows speaker?
In the “Settings” window, select “System.” Click “Sound” on the window’s sidebar. Locate the “Output” section on the “Sound” screen. In the drop-down menu labeled “Choose your output device,” click the speakers you’d like to use as your default.
How do I set default speakers?
Set a default speaker, Smart Display, or TV
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Home app .
- At the bottom, tap Home .
- Select your device.
- At the top right, tap Device settings .
- Choose a default playback device: For music and audio: Tap Audio Default music speaker. …
- Select your default playback device.
How do I change my default audio driver Windows 10?
Change Default Audio Device in Windows 10
- Open Settings.
- Go to System – Sound.
- On the right, select the required device in the drop down list Choose your output device.
- You might need to restart some apps like audio players to make them read the changes you made.
How do I change my default audio driver?
To do this, follow these steps:
- Right-click the sound icon in your system tray and click Playback Devices.
- On the Playback tab, check which device is the default. Then, right-click it then set it to default.
How do I change my Sound settings?
How to Adjust the Audio on Your Android Device
- Open the Settings app.
- Choose Sound or Sound & Notification. …
- Adjust the sliders to set the volume for various noise sources. …
- Slide the gizmo to the left to make a sound quieter; slide to the right to make a sound louder.
How do I get Windows 10 to recognize my speakers?
From the desktop, right-click your taskbar’s Speaker icon and choose Playback Devices. The Sound window appears. Click (don’t double-click) your speaker’s icon and then click the Configure button. Click the speaker’s icon with the green check mark, because that’s the device your computer uses for playing sound.
How do I fix unknown speaker?
Fixes to try
- Install all Windows updates.
- Install or update your audio driver.
- Run the audio troubleshooter.
- Change the startup type of audio services.
- Reset your PC.
How do I change Realtek to high definition audio?
To do this, go to the Device Manager by either right clicking the start button or typing “device manager” into the start menu. Once you’re there, scroll down to “Sound, video and game controllers” and find “Realtek High Definition Audio”.
How do I change the Sound settings on Windows 10?
How to Change the Sound Effects on Windows 10. To adjust the sound effects, press Win + I (this is going to open Settings) and go to “Personalization -> Themes -> Sounds.” For faster access, you can also right-click on the speaker icon and choose Sounds.
How can I restore the Sound on my computer?
Right-click on the “My Computer” icon on your desktop. Select “Properties” and choose the “Hardware” tab. Click on the “Device Manager” button. Click the plus sign next to “Sound, video and game controllers” and right-click on your sound card.
How do I change the default recording device in Windows 10?
Use the Playback and Recording tabs to choose your devices. Right-click a device and select “Set as Default Device” to make it your default audio device. If anything is currently playing or recording on your system, it should switch to the device you choose as your default.
How do I disable default communication device?
I would suggest you to check with volume settings and check if it helps.
- Right click on the speaker icon in taskbar and select volume control options.
- put a check mark on “All devices currently playing sound”.
- Make sure you have “The default communication device unchecked”.