How do I change my mouse settings?
About This Article
- Click the Windows Start menu followed by Settings.
- Click Devices followed by Mouse.
- Click Additional Mouse Options to open the Mouse Properties window.
- Click Adjust Mouse & Cursor size to access more options.
How do I change my mouse pointer back to normal?
To change the mouse pointer (cursor) image:
- In Windows, search for and open Change how the mouse pointer looks.
- In the Mouse Properties window, click the Pointers tab. To choose a new pointer image: In the Customize box, click the pointer function (such as Normal Select), and click Browse. …
- Click OK to save your changes.
How do I access mouse Properties?
Hold down the Windows Key and Press R on your keyboard. Once you’ve got the Run command box open, type main. cpl and press Enter. This will open the Mouse Properties dialog immediately.
Why does my mouse pointer keep changing back to default?
So you want a custom cursor, but it keeps on going back to default? You can do is head over to mouse properties and customize the cursor then save it. Some themes will change the cursor to match along with it.
How do I change my mouse settings on my laptop?
Change mouse settings
- Open Mouse Properties by clicking the Start button. , and then clicking Control Panel. …
- Click the Buttons tab, and then do any of the following: To swap the functions of the right and left mouse buttons, under Button configuration, select the Switch primary and secondary buttons check box. …
- Click OK.
How do I change my mouse sensitivity on Windows 10 2020?
To change the mouse speed with Control Panel, use these steps:
- Open Control Panel.
- Click on Hardware and Sound. …
- Click on Devices and Printers. …
- Click the Mouse option.
- Click the Pointer Options tab.
- Under the “Motion” section, use the slider to adjust the speed sensitivity. …
- Click the Apply button.
- Click the OK button.
Why does my mouse pointer keep changing back to default Windows 10?
The mouse settings may keep resetting if the Windows of your PC is outdated as it may cause incompatibility with other drivers/OS modules. … Then make sure that all the system drivers are up to date. Once the OS and system drivers are updated, check if the mouse settings are not resetting.
Why does my mouse keep changing sensitivity?
Could be a couple of things, first make sure you are using raw input for the mouse in your games and in your control software for the mouse. Then, make sure mouse acceleration is turned off in both as well. If that doesn’t fix it, it could be a button combo changing your dpi settings.