Windows. Go to http://drive.google.com . Click the Download Google Drive for your PC button. Open googledrivesync.exe to automatically install and start Google Drive on your PC.
How do I quickly access Google Drive in Windows 10?
Add Google Drive to File Explorer in Windows 10
- Click on Download under Backup and Sync. …
- After clicking on, Agree, and download a file named installbackupandsync.exe will be downloaded. …
- To use your personal Google Drive account on the desktop, you need to sign in to Google Drive by confirming your login credentials.
How do I see Google Drive on my PC?
To get the Google Drive application (also known as Google Backup and Sync) for your computer, simply navigate to Google.com/drive from any web browser to download the software. The Google Drive download page is a smart page and will recognize what operating system (OS) you are using.
How do I find my Google Drive folder on Windows?
Use this tip to add Google Drive to your Documents folder in Windows, so it is always easy to find
- Right-click your Documents folder and select Properties.
- Select “Include a folder…” and locate your Google Drive folder.
- To make Google Drive your default save location, select Set save location.
- Click OK or Apply.
Can I add Google Drive to my computer?
You can add Google Drive to your desktop on a PC in addition to using it on a web browser. Adding the Google Drive app to your desktop will enable you to sync your documents and files from your computer to Google Drive.
Will Google Drive be discontinued?
Any photos or videos you’ve backed up in High quality or Express quality before June 1, 2021 will not count toward your Google Account storage. Learn more about this change. … Files in Google Drive, which includes PDFs, images, and videos.
Can you link Google Drive to file explorer?
Add Google Drive to File Explorer in Windows 10 to access files on your PC, without having to open Drive in your browser. This feature also allows you to make your Drive files available offline, so you can access them without an internet connection.
How do I save Google Drive to my desktop?
Launch Google Drive for your PC from the Start menu. Drag files and folders into your Google Drive folder to begin syncing items to My Drive (part of Google Drive on the web). 1. After creating your document, select File > Save As.
How do I update Google Drive on my PC?
Update Drive files
- Right-click the file and select Manage versions.
- Click Upload new version and select a file from your computer.
- When the new version is done uploading, click Close.
What is the Computers folder in Google Drive?
New Computers folder on Google Drive
You’ll see any computers on which you have Backup and Sync running listed in this folder. Click on a computer and then you’ll see your hierarchy of folders that you choose to back up. Google must be constantly monitoring your folders, because changes to files show up immediately.