How do I restore WhatsApp backup from iCloud to Android?
Launch the WhatsApp now and activate it with the same phone number that was configured before. WhatsApp will then look for a backup over iCloud. Hit on “Restore Chat history” and you’re done.
Can you transfer WhatsApp backup from iPhone to Android?
However, according to the latest update, WhatsApp users from iOS platform can easily transfer their chats from Android devices to Apple devices without the risk of losing it. The ease of transferring WhatsApp data from iOS to Android is now available on data restore tool which is present on Android devices by default.
Can you backup WhatsApp to iCloud on Android?
Before you can get started with moving your WhatsApp backup from Google Drive to iCloud, you’ll need to first, restore the WhatsApp backup from Google Drive to your current Android device. … Click on “Restore” when prompted in the next window to start restoring the backup to your device.
Can I extract WhatsApp backup from iCloud?
Wait for a while as Dr. Fone will complete the iCloud WhatsApp backup download. Once it is done, you can preview your data on the interface. Simply select the chats and attachments that you wish to retrieve and recover them to your computer.
Can I transfer WhatsApp backup from iCloud to Google Drive?
If you plan to switch from iPhone to Android, you may need to transfer WhatsApp backup from iCloud to Google Drive. You cannot transfer WhatsApp chats data directly to Google Drive from iCloud.
How can I transfer my WhatsApp messages from iPhone to android free?
How to transfer WhatsApp chats from iOS to Android
- Open WhatsApp and swipe left on the chat you want to take to your new Android phone.
- From the More Button, select the ‘Export Chat’ option.
- Select the Mail option and enter your email address to send the mail.
- Repeat the process for all chats you want to transfer.
How can I transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to android 2021 for free?
Step 1. Connect iPhone and Android, and Choose WhatsApp Transfer
- Get AppTrans installed on your computer > Launch it and choose Transfer to Phone from App Transfer. Free Download * 100% Clean & Safe. …
- Connect your iPhone and Android, and select Android as the target device. …
- Choose WhatsApp and head to Next button.
How can I backup my WhatsApp messages without iCloud?
3. Using Email to Backup WhatsApp without iCloud
- Open WhatsApp on your device and then go the WhatsApp chat that you would like to save. …
- Go to the “More” options by swiping on the conversations icon and then select “Export Chat”.
- You should see the option to include attachments or not. …
- Send the email to yourself.
How can I change my WhatsApp Back up from iCloud to Google Drive?
Part 1. Backup WhatsApp to Google Drive on Android
- Manually backup to Google Drive:
- Tap More options > Settings > Chats > Chat backup > BACK UP.
- Set up Google Drive backups:
- Tap More options > Settings > Chats > Chat backup > Back up to Google Drive.
- Select a backup frequency other than Never.
How do I Back up my WhatsApp to Google?
– Open WhatsApp on your Android smartphone and tap on three dots on the top right corner. – Tap on Settings and then on Chats to open chat settings. – Now tap on Chat Backup option. – In the Google Drive Settings tap on Back up to Google Drive option.
Can we Back up WhatsApp messages from Android to iPhone?
WhatsApp in Android uses Google Drive to back up its data, whereas, in iOS, it uses iCloud to back up the data. This makes it impossible to sync WhatsApp data across Android and iOS.
How do I extract WhatsApp chat history from iCloud backup?
Restore your chat history from an iCloud backup
- Verify that an iCloud backup exists in WhatsApp > Settings > Chats > Chat Backup.
- If you can see when the last backup was performed, delete and reinstall WhatsApp.
- After verifying your phone number, follow the prompts to restore your chat history.
How do I download WhatsApp backup from iCloud?
To complete this tutorial, you will need your laptop/computer and your iCloud login details.
- Step 1 – Get Enigma Recovery. …
- Step 2 – Select recover from iCloud. …
- Step 3 – Select backup. …
- Step 4 – Select WhatsApp. …
- Step 5 – View WhatsApp history. …
- Step 6 – Export data.
How do I transfer WhatsApp backup from iCloud to iPhone?
Method 1. Transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to iPhone with iCloud backup
- Go to “Settings” and tap your “Apple ID/ [your name]”, then hit “iCloud” on your source iPhone.
- Now, scroll down to the option “iCloud Backup” followed by enabling the “iCloud Backup” switch.
- Subsequently, hit on “Back Up Now”.