If you mean to use your phone as a modem and provide internet to your computer, then go to settings under the wireless and networking tab. Go to more options, then tethering and portable hotspot. You may see the USB tethering option grayed out; just plug in a USB cable to your PC and turn the option on.
How can I connect my PC internet to mobile via USB in Windows 7?
1. How to Connect Mobile Internet to a PC With USB Tethering
- Open Settings > Network & internet > Hotspot & tethering.
- Tap the USB tethering slider to enable it. …
- The Hotspot & tethering warning will appear, informing you that continuing will interrupt any existing data transfers between your phone and PC.
How can I share my Internet connection from Windows 7 to Android?
Open network connections on your Windows PC. Then right click the connection that you want to share and then click on properties. Click on the sharing tab, and select “Allow other network users to connect through this computer’s internet connection.
How can I connect my mobile Internet to Windows 7 without USB?
How to Connect to a Wireless Hotspot with Windows 7
- Turn on your laptop’s wireless adapter, if necessary. …
- Click your taskbar’s network icon. …
- Connect to the wireless network by clicking its name and clicking Connect. …
- Enter the wireless network’s name and security key/passphrase, if asked. …
- Click Connect.
How do I connect my Windows 7 phone to my computer?
Connecting Mobile Devices
- Connect your device to a computer running Windows 7 and open Sync Center. …
- Set up a sync partnership. …
- Select some media files or a playlist to synchronize to the device. …
- Click Start Sync.
Is USB tethering faster than hotspot?
Tethering is the process of sharing mobile internet connection with the connected computer using Bluetooth or USB cable.
Difference between USB Tethering and Mobile Hotspot :
|USB TETHERING||MOBILE HOTSPOT|
|The internet speed obtained in connected computer is faster.||While the internet speed is little slow using hotspot.|
How do I sync my android phone with Windows 7?
How to Sync Your Android Phone with Windows 7 (5 Steps)
- Turn on your computer and Android phone. …
- Plug a USB cable into the USB port on your computer. …
- Click “USB Storage Device” when you computer prompts you with a pop up menu. …
- Double-click on your Windows Media Player icon in your Start menu.
How do I connect to the Internet via USB?
Follow these steps to set up Internet tethering:
- Connect the phone to a computer or laptop by using the USB cable. …
- Open the Settings app.
- Choose More, and then choose Tethering & Mobile Hotspot.
- Place a check mark by the USB Tethering item.
How do I screen mirror on Windows 7?
- Right click on an empty area of the desktop.
- Choose Screen Resolution.
- Click the Multiple displays drop-down list, and then select Duplicate these displays or Extend these displays.
Why my mobile hotspot is not working in Windows 7?
Go to Control PanelNetwork > InternetNetwork > Sharing Center. From the left pane, choose “manage wireless networks,” then delete your network connection. After that, choose “adapter properties.” Under “This connection uses the following items,” uncheck “AVG network filter driver” and retry connecting to the network.
How do I enable wireless on Windows 7?
- Go to the Start Menu and select Control Panel.
- Click the Network and Internet category and then select Networking and Sharing Center.
- From the options on the left-hand side, select Change adapter settings.
- Right-click on the icon for Wireless Connection and click enable.
How can I connect my mobile WIFI to Windows 7?
Set Up Wi-Fi Connection – Windows® 7
- Open Connect to a network. From the system tray (located next to the clock), click the Wireless network icon. …
- Click the preferred wireless network. Wireless networks will not be available without a module installed.
- Click Connect. …
- Enter the Security key then click OK.