1) On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, go to Settings and tap General. 2) Select iPhone Storage or iPad Storage depending on your device. 3) Locate the iOS software download in the list and tap on it. 4) Select Delete Update and confirm you do want to delete it.
Can you uninstall iOS update?
Yes, iOS 14 can be easily uninstalled. Once the update has been downloaded, you can follow the following steps to uninstall it. Open the “Settings” application on your iPhone and click on the “General” settings tab. … Select the specific iOS update and click “Delete Update” to confirm.
How do I uninstall the iOS 14 update?
How to remove software update download from iPhone
- Open Settings.
- Tap General.
- Tap iPhone/iPad Storage.
- Under this section, scroll and locate the iOS version and tap it.
- Tap Delete Update.
- Tap Delete Update again to confirm the process.
Why can’t I delete iOS update?
You can go to settings, general, iPhone storage and delete the software update from there. I have the same problem. The “Delete Update” option is presented, and a “Delete Update” dialog is dispalyed, but no deletion actually takes place.
How do I restore from iOS 13 to iOS 14?
Steps on How to downgrade from iOS 14 to iOS 13
- Connect the iPhone to the computer.
- Open iTunes for Windows and Finder for Mac.
- Click on the iPhone icon.
- Now select the Restore iPhone option and simultaneously keep the left option key on Mac or the left shift key on Windows pressed.
Can you uninstall iOS 14?
Yes. You can uninstall iOS 14. Even so, you will have to entirely erase and restore the device. If you’re using a Windows computer, you should ensure iTunes is installed and updated to the most current version.
Can you uninstall iOS 13?
Anyway, removing the iOS 13 beta is simple: Enter Recovery mode by holding the Power and Home buttons until your iPhone or iPad turns off, then continue holding the Home button. … iTunes will download the latest version of iOS 12 and install it on your Apple device.
How do I revert back to stable iOS?
The simplest way to go back to a stable version is to delete the iOS 15 beta profile and wait until the next update shows up:
- Go to “Settings” > “General”
- Select “Profiles and & Device Management”
- Select “Remove Profile” and restart your iPhone.