If you are using Windows 7 or Windows 8, you can use the Intel WiDi software to connect to the projector wirelessly and project images and audio. Select the Screen Mirroring Settings on your projector as necessary. Press the LAN button on the remote control to switch to the Screen Mirroring source.
How do I mirror Windows 7 to my TV?
Connect your wireless display adapter or dongle to the ports (usually HDMI port or USB port) in your TV or other monitor you want to cast to. Power up your TV or monitor. On your Windows 7 computer, Go to Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Add a device. Add your TV or monitor to your computer.
How do I mirror my Windows 7 to my Samsung Smart TV?
Wireless method – Samsung Smart View
- Download the Samsung Smart View on your PC. …
- On your Samsung Smart TV, go to Menu, then Network, tap Network Status.
- On your PC, open the program, and then select Connect to TV.
- Enter the PIN being shown on your TV to start mirroring your PC to your Samsung TV.
How do I mirror my computer to my TV?
On the laptop, press the Windows button and type in ‘Settings’. Then go to ‘Connected devices‘ and click on the ‘Add device’ option at the top. The drop down menu will list all the devices you can mirror to. Select your TV and the laptop screen will start mirroring to the TV.
How do I project my PC to my Samsung TV?
How to cast a Windows 10 desktop to a smart TV
- Select “Devices” from your Windows Settings menu. …
- Click to “Add Bluetooth or other device.” …
- Select “Wireless display or dock.” …
- Make sure “Network discovery” and “File and printer sharing” are turned on. …
- Click “Cast to Device” and choose your device from the pop-up menu.
How can I connect my mobile Internet to Windows 7 without USB?
How to Connect to a Wireless Hotspot with Windows 7
- Turn on your laptop’s wireless adapter, if necessary. …
- Click your taskbar’s network icon. …
- Connect to the wireless network by clicking its name and clicking Connect. …
- Enter the wireless network’s name and security key/passphrase, if asked. …
- Click Connect.
How do I connect my phone to Windows 7?
Connecting Mobile Devices
- Connect your device to a computer running Windows 7 and open Sync Center. …
- Set up a sync partnership. …
- Select some media files or a playlist to synchronize to the device. …
- Click Start Sync.
How do I connect my Samsung phone to Windows 7?
How to set up Link to Windows on your Samsung Galaxy phone
- Open Settings from the home screen.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page.
- Tap Advanced features.
- Tap Link to Windows.
- Select Link your phone and PC.
- Hit Sign in with Microsoft to sign in to your Microsoft account.
How do I get my computer to show on my TV HDMI?
To connect your laptop to your TV with an HDMI cable:
- Plug one end of the HDMI cable into your HDMI input on your laptop.
- Plug the other end of the cable into one of the HDMI inputs on your TV.
- Using the remote control, select the input that corresponds to where you plugged in the cable (HDMI 1, HDMI 2, HDMI 3, etc.).
How can I connect my computer to my TV without HDMI?
You can buy an adapter or a cable that will let you connect it to the standard HDMI port on your TV. If you don’t have Micro HDMI, see if your laptop has a DisplayPort, which can handle the same digital video and audio signals as HDMI. You can buy a DisplayPort/HDMI adapter or cable cheaply and easily.