You can’t use AirDrop to send a video from iPhone to Android (AirDrop only works between Apple devices), but one of these methods should work just as well.
How do I share files between iPhone and Android?
Launch SHAREit on both phones and grant necessary permissions. Tap the Receive button on the Android Phone, and tap the Send button on the Android phone. Browse and choose the files you want to send from the iPhone and send it. After that, the receiver’s (Android) device should show up on the screen.
How do I AirDrop from Android to Apple?
Select the Android or iOS device from the radar to open the Finder viewer. Find and choose the file you wish to send and either double-click it or select “Choose.” The transfer process will begin immediately, with a pop-up appearing on the Android or iOS device once completed.
Does AirDrop work with Android?
So long, AirDrop envy. Android’s Nearby Share feature transfers photos, videos and other files in a snap, and it’s awesome. Nearby Share is quick and easy, just make sure you set it up first. … Now, Android phones are finally getting Google’s version of AirDrop, called Nearby Share.
How do I transfer from iPhone to Android wirelessly?
This will automatically turn on hotspot on your Android device. Now go to the iPhone >> Settings >> Wi-Fi to connect to the hotspot prompted by the Android device. Open the file transfer app on iPhone, choose Send, switch to the Photos tab in the Choose Files screen, and tap Send button at the bottom.
Can I transfer from iPhone to Android?
With the adapter, you can transfer photos, videos, files, music, wallpaper and even automatically download any Android versions of free iOS apps you had on your old Apple phone. … In the phone box, both Google and Samsung include a USB-A to USB-C adapter that allows you to connect an iPhone to an Android phone.
How do I transfer files from Android to iPhone via Bluetooth?
What to Know
- From an Android device: Open the file manager and select the files to share. Choose Share > Bluetooth. …
- From macOS or iOS: Open Finder or the Files app, locate the file and select Share > AirDrop. …
- From Windows: Open the file manager, right-click the file and choose Send to > Bluetooth device.
How can I transfer pictures from Android to iPhone?
With Google Photos App
- Install Google Photos App on your Android. …
- Launch Settings in the Google Photos App on Your Device. …
- Access the Backup & sync Settings in the App. …
- Turn on Back up & sync in Google Photos for Your Device. …
- Wait for Android Photos to Upload. …
- Open Google Photos on your iPhone.
Can you AirDrop with Samsung?
Android phones will finally let you share files and pictures with people nearby, like Apple AirDrop. … The feature is rolling out to Android devices beginning today, starting with Google Pixel phones and Samsung phones.
Is there anything like AirDrop for Android?
ShareMe. This Xiaomi app is one of the most basic Android alternatives to AirDrop. To send a file to another phone, the other person needs to have the app installed too. To exchange, simply scan a QR code to share data over Bluetooth or Wi-Fi.
How do I get AirDrop on my Android?
You can swipe down from the top of the screen and tap the “Gear” icon, or find the Settings app in your app drawer after swiping up on the home screen. From there, tap the “Google” option. Go to Device Connections > Nearby Share. Toggle the switch at the top of the screen to enable Nearby Share (if it’s not already).
How can I transfer data from iPhone to Android without computer?
Here’s the kicker:
- Step 1: Create a google account. Go to google homepage, here you will find an option or section “create account”. …
- Step 2: Add google account to your iPhone. …
- Step 3: Synchronization of your data with google account. …
- Step 4: Finally, log in to your Android device with the same google account.
Can we transfer files from iPhone to Android via Bluetooth?
To transfer files wirelessly between an iPhone and an Android device, both devices must be running the same third-party Bluetooth file transfer application. … Install the free Bump app on both devices to share files through a Bluetooth connection.