Android phones do not have a system restore feature as on Windows computers. If you wish to restore the OS to the version you had on that date (if you installed an OS update), see the first reply. It’s not easy, and will result in a device without your data. So back up everything first, then restore it.
How do I restore my Android to an earlier date?
Part 3: Restore Android Phone to Previous State
- Go to Settings. The first step tells you to go to Settings on your phone and tap on it. …
- Scroll down to Backup & Reset. …
- Tap on Factory Data Reset. …
- Click on Reset Device. …
- Tap on Erase Everything.
Can I restore my phone to a previous backup?
You can always restore any lost or deleted data of your Android phone from Google backup. Immediately when you reinstall any application, the settings or any data backed up on your Google backup is automatically restored. Restoring apps is straightforward if you’re using a handset running Lollipop and above.
How do I restore my phone to previous settings?
Restore or set up your device from an iCloud backup
- On your iOS or iPadOS device, go to Settings > General > Software Update. …
- Make sure you have a recent backup to restore from. …
- Go to Settings > General > Reset, then tap Erase All Content and Settings.
How do I restore my Android phone?
Remotely find, lock, or erase
- Go to android.com/find and sign in to your Google Account. If you have more than one phone, click the lost phone at the top of the screen. …
- The lost phone gets a notification.
- On the map, you’ll get info about where the phone is. …
- Pick what you want to do.
How do I restore from backup?
Manually back up data & settings
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap System. Backup. If these steps don’t match your phone’s settings, try searching your settings app for backup , or get help from your device manufacturer.
- Tap Back up now. Continue.
How do I restore my Google backup to my new phone?
Here’s how you can get started:
- Open Settings from the home screen or app drawer.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page.
- Tap System.
- Select Backup.
- Ensure the Back up to Google Drive toggle is selected.
- You’ll be able to see the data that is being backed up.
Does reset all settings delete photos?
Regardless of whether you use a Blackberry, Android, iPhone or Windows phone, any photos or personal data will be irretrievably lost during a factory reset. You can’t get it back unless you have it backed up first.
Does reset all settings remove Apple ID?
It isn’t true. Erase all content and settings wipes the phone and returns it to it’s out of the box condition. Finally Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings.
How do I get deleted text messages back?
How to recover deleted texts on Android
- Open Google Drive.
- Go to the Menu.
- Choose Settings.
- Choose Google Backup.
- If your device has been backed up, you should see the name of your device listed.
- Select the name of your device. You should see SMS Text Messages with a timestamp indicating when the last backup took place.