To manage installed fonts, go to Settings > General, then tap Fonts.
How do I change the font style on my iPhone?
Change the font size on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
- Go to Settings > Accessibility, then select Display & Text Size.
- Tap Larger Text for larger font options.
- Drag the slider to select the font size you want.
How do you change the font on iOS 14 widgets?
Download the free Color Widgets app from the App Store. Select the style of widget you’d like to use, and choose Edit Widget. Select the light, colored, or dark background; then select color theme, font, and background photo (either what they provide or your own photo).
How do you personalize on iOS 14?
How to make your iOS 14 home screen aesthetic AF
- Step 1: Update your phone. …
- Step 2: Pick your preferred widget app. …
- Step 3: Figure out your aesthetic. …
- Step 4: Design some widgets! …
- Step 5: Shortcuts. …
- Step 6: Hide your old apps. …
- Step 7: Admire your hard work.
How do you change your text font?
Change font size
- Open your device’s Settings app .
- Tap Accessibility Font size.
- Use the slider to choose your font size.
How do I customize my home screen on iOS 14?
- Tap and hold on any empty area of your home screen until you enter “wiggle mode.”
- Tap the + sign in the upper left to add a widgets.
- Select the Widgetsmith or Color Widgets app (or whatever custom widgets app you used) and the size of the widget you created.
- Tap Add Widget.