You can’t use AirDrop to send a video from iPhone to Android (AirDrop only works between Apple devices), but one of these methods should work just as well. Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
How do I share between iPhone and Android?
Method 6: share files from Android to iPhone by Shareit app
- Download the Shareit app and install it on both the Android and iPhone devices. …
- You can send and receive files using this app. …
- On the Android device press the “Send” button. …
- Now select the files you want to transfer from Android to your iPhone.
Can you drop photos from iPhone to Android?
The easiest way to transfer your photos is to copy-paste them from the iPhone’s default photo directory to Android’s image folder. You will need a PC and USB cables for both your iPhone and Android phones for this method. Make sure that you’ve installed the device drivers of both handsets so that they will be detected.
Can I send files from AirDrop to Android?
Send/Receive Files with AirDrop for Android/Nearby Share
With both users having Nearby Share activated and configured, you can now easily receive and send files, links, videos, and photos which to people who are nearby. Hence, both of you must have the Nearby Share feature on your Android devices.
How do I transfer from iPhone to Android wirelessly?
This will automatically turn on hotspot on your Android device. Now go to the iPhone >> Settings >> Wi-Fi to connect to the hotspot prompted by the Android device. Open the file transfer app on iPhone, choose Send, switch to the Photos tab in the Choose Files screen, and tap Send button at the bottom.
How do I transfer files from iPhone to Android via Bluetooth?
Install the free Bump app on both devices to share files through a Bluetooth connection.
- Launch the Bump app on both devices.
- Tap the category button for the type of file you want to transfer from the sender’s handset. …
- Touch the specific file you want to transfer from the list of available files on the sender’s handset.
Why can’t I send pictures from iPhone to Android?
Answer: A: To send a photo to an Android device, you need MMS option. Make sure it’s enabled under Settings > Messages. If it is and photos are still not sending, contact your carrier.
How do I transfer photos and contacts from iPhone to Android?
How to transfer contacts from iOS to Android using iCloud
- On your iOS device, head to Settings.
- Tap on your Profile.
- Tap on iCloud.
- Make sure the Contacts toggle is turned on.
- Scroll down to iCloud Backup and tap on it.
- Tap on Back Up Now and wait for the backup to complete.
How can I transfer data from iPhone to Android without computer?
Here’s the kicker:
- Step 1: Create a google account. Go to google homepage, here you will find an option or section “create account”. …
- Step 2: Add google account to your iPhone. …
- Step 3: Synchronization of your data with google account. …
- Step 4: Finally, log in to your Android device with the same google account.
How do I send video from iPhone to Android?
The Send Anywhere app makes it easy to share videos (and other files) from iPhone to Android. Just install the free app, allow it to access your media library, and then find the video you want to send. Tap the circle to the left of the video to select it and then hit send.
How do I get AirDrop on my Android?
You can swipe down from the top of the screen and tap the “Gear” icon, or find the Settings app in your app drawer after swiping up on the home screen. From there, tap the “Google” option. Go to Device Connections > Nearby Share. Toggle the switch at the top of the screen to enable Nearby Share (if it’s not already).