Go to Library > Music, then drag the music files from your Android device into iTunes. Click iPhone > Music, then sync your library by clicking Sync.
Can I transfer music from Android to iPhone without computer?
If you use Google Play Music on your Android device which most users do, the music transfer process is a breeze for you. All you need to do is install the Google Play Music app on your iPhone and you will have all of your music tracks on your iPhone.
How do I transfer music from my Android to my iPhone wirelessly?
Run the File manager on iPhone, tap on the More button and choose WiFi Transfer from the pop-up menu, see below screenshot. Slide the toggle to on in the WiFi Transfer screen, so you will get an iPhone file wireless transfer address. Connect your Android phone to the same Wi-Fi network as your iPhone.
Can you wirelessly transfer music to iPhone?
Wi-Fi Drive is the easiest way to transfer your music from the computer to iPhone or iPad without iTunes. … Both devices should be connected to the same Wi-Fi network. You can transfer audio files wirelessly using desktop web browser or WebDAV client like Mac Finder or Windows File Explorer.
Can you Bluetooth music from Android to iPhone?
Apple does not allow non-Apple devices to share files with its products using Bluetooth! In other words, you cannot transfer files from an Android device to an iPhone crossing operating system boundaries with Bluetooth. Well, that doesn’t mean you can’t use WiFi to transfer files from Android to iPhone.
How do I transfer files from Android to iPhone via Bluetooth?
What to Know
- From an Android device: Open the file manager and select the files to share. Choose Share > Bluetooth. …
- From macOS or iOS: Open Finder or the Files app, locate the file and select Share > AirDrop. …
- From Windows: Open the file manager, right-click the file and choose Send to > Bluetooth device.
How do I transfer music from Samsung to Apple?
Connect your Samsung Android device to the computer. Find the music folder in your Samsung, drag the songs to a folder on your computer. Connect your iPhone to your computer and open iTunes. Go to top menu and click File and then Add Folder to Library.
How do I share between iPhone and Android?
Method 6: share files from Android to iPhone by Shareit app
- Download the Shareit app and install it on both the Android and iPhone devices. …
- You can send and receive files using this app. …
- On the Android device press the “Send” button. …
- Now select the files you want to transfer from Android to your iPhone.
How can I sync music to my iPhone without USB?
Sync your device over Wi-Fi
- Connect your device to a charger and plug it in to an electrical outlet. Syncing begins automatically.
- In the iTunes app on your PC, click the icon for your device, then click the Sync button.
- Add items to your device manually by dragging.
Can you transfer music between iPhones?
The easiest way to transfer music from one iPhone to another is using the iTunes Store, but this only works with music purchased via iTunes. If you have purchased music from the iTunes Store, you will be able to instantly download it to any device you own by following these steps: … Tap Purchased > Music. Tap All Songs.
Can you sync music to your iPhone without plugging it in?
To sync your iPhone wirelessly, you need to use a cable—at least once—to change a setting in iTunes to enable wireless syncing for your phone. Do this one time, and you can go wireless every time afterward.
How do I transfer music from Android to iPhone 12?
How to transfer music from Android to iPhone manually:
- Connect Android mobile with computer or laptop using USB cable and then go in the My > Computer > Open Mobile from the Removable devices. …
- Drag and Drop your Music folder from your mobile device to computer desktop or anywhere you want.
Can you transfer photos from Android to iPhone?
You need only find the photos and videos on your Android phone, move them to your computer, sync them to iTunes, and then sync your new iPhone with iTunes. … Click Photos, select the ‘Sync Photos from’ checkbox, and choose the folder into which you saved your photos. Click Apply and the photos will sync to your iPhone.
How do I transfer files from Android to Apple?
If you want to transfer your Chrome bookmarks, update to the latest version of Chrome on your Android device.
- Tap Move Data from Android. …
- Open the Move to iOS app. …
- Wait for a code. …
- Use the code. …
- Choose your content and wait. …
- Set up your iOS device. …
- Finish up.