Enable Bluetooth on your PC and phone. Open Windows 10 Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices. Click on ‘Add Bluetooth or other device’ and select ‘Bluetooth’. Choose the phone and follow additional instructions, and pair the device.
How can I use my Windows 10 computer as a Bluetooth speaker from an Android device?
Just follow these easy steps:
- Open Settings.
- Navigate to Devices.
- Click Bluetooth & other devices in the left sidebar.
- Set the toggle switch at the top to On.
- To add a new device click add Bluetooth or other device.
- Select Bluetooth.
- Choose the device from the list.
How can I use my PC as a Bluetooth speaker?
How to Turn a PC Into a Bluetooth Speaker
- Click “Start,” then “Control Panel.”
- Click “Add a device” beneath “Hardware and Sound.”
- Switch your device’s Bluetooth to “Discoverable.”
- Click “Next” on your computer and select your Bluetooth device when it appears on screen. …
How do I use my laptop as a Bluetooth speaker for my Android?
How to Use a Laptop as Speakers for a Bluetooth Phone
- Open the “Bluetooth” software on your laptop. …
- Turn on or enable your Bluetooth adapter on your phone.
- Wait for your phone to find your computer as a Bluetooth device. …
- Select the Bluetooth icon on your computer. …
- Connect the two devices.
How can I use my PC as a speaker for my phone?
All you need to do is install SoundWire, which is an audio mirroring app on your laptop, as well as your Android. After that, connect the devices to the same WiFi network and set up the app. Tweak settings as required, and you’ll be able to stream the audio from your laptop or PC through your phone’s speakers.
How do I use a Bluetooth speaker with Windows 10?
Select Start > type Bluetooth > select Bluetooth settings from the list. Turn on Bluetooth > select the device > Pair. Follow any instructions if they appear. Otherwise, you’re done and connected.
Why my Bluetooth speaker is not working in laptop?
Make sure the volume of your computer isn’t set to mute. Close and re-open the audio playback app. Turn off the Bluetooth® function of your computer, and then turn it on again. Delete the speaker from the list of paired Bluetooth devices, and then pair it again.
How do I install Bluetooth on Windows 10?
How to Activate Bluetooth in Windows 10
- Click the Windows “Start Menu” icon, and then select “Settings.”
- In the Settings menu, select “Devices,” and then click on “Bluetooth & other devices.”
- Switch the “Bluetooth” option to “On.” Your Windows 10 Bluetooth feature should now be active.
How do I install Bluetooth drivers on Windows 10?
To install a Bluetooth driver manually with Windows Update, use these steps:
- Open Settings.
- Click on Update & Security.
- Click on Windows Update.
- Click the Check for updates button (if applicable).
- Click the View optional updates option. …
- Click the Driver updates tab.
- Select the driver you want to update.
Do I have Bluetooth on my PC?
To determine whether your PC has Bluetooth hardware, check the Device Manager for Bluetooth Radio. … Choose Hardware and Sound, and then choose Device Manager. In Windows 7, the Device Manager link is found beneath the Devices and Printers heading; in Windows Vista, Device Manager is its own heading.
Can I use Android phone as Bluetooth speaker?
Android cellphone owners can use Android phones as Bluetooth speakers for a laptop through an app called SoundWire. The free version lets you stream audio from a Windows or Linux computer to your phone.
How do I use my Android as a Bluetooth speaker?
How to Connect a Bluetooth Speaker to an Android Phone
- Open the Settings app.
- Navigate to Connected devices, and turn on the Bluetooth toggle switch, if it’s not enabled.
- Select Bluetooth to view the options.
- Select Pair new device to place the Bluetooth device in pairing mode.