How do you restart wasteland survival?
Originally posted by ocnuybear: Go to “C:Users<USERNAME>AppDataLocalLow and delete the com_survivalstudio dir, (not the com. survivalstudio). Start game and it will ask you to reset or load your progress, at least it worked for me.
How do you restart a game on Android?
How To Reset Android Apps. Start on your home screen, and go to Settings > More > Application Manager: Select the game of your choice, and tap Clear data to wipe your information.
How do you delete game progress on Android?
Delete Play Games data for a specific game
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Play Games app .
- At the top of the screen, tap More. Settings.
- Tap Delete Play Games account & data.
- Under “Delete individual game data,” find the game data you want to remove and tap Delete.
How do I start a new state of survival game?
To start a new game go to the settings menu and select the ‘Account’ option. Then tap on Start a new game. Your new city will be created in the latest state, you can move it to any state you want though before you reach level 6.
How do you restart a game?
How can I reset the game from the beginning on Android?
- Open settings at the game.
- Click “Disconnect” to unbind your Google Play/AppGallery account.
- Delete remaining data in your device menu: Settings → Applications → Grim Soul.
- Restart the game and agree to login to Google Play, so your new progress will automatically be saved.
24 июл. 2020 г.
How do you restart Dragon City?
You can send in a ticket to support to ask them to reset you but there is no guarantee that they will do it. However if you have not linked your game to a facebook account, you can just go to your settings, then your apps then the game. Click on storage and first clear your data.
How do I uninstall an Android app that won’t uninstall?
To remove such apps, you need to revoke administrator permission, using the steps below.
- Launch Settings on your Android.
- Head to the Security section. Here, look for the Device administrators tab.
- Tap the app name and press Deactivate. You can now uninstall the app regularly.
8 июн. 2020 г.
Can you restart obey me?
You can start over if you have two devices. First, set up your transfer device code, and password. … Third, input the code and the password into the second device. If you did it correctly, your first device should be wiped from its data.
How do you reset app data?
How to clear app cache and app data in Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Step 1: Head to the Settings menu. …
- Step 2: Find Apps (or Applications, depending on your device) in the menu, then locate the app that you want to clear the cache or data for.
- Step 3: Tap on Storage and the buttons for clearing the cache and app data will become available (pictured above).
2 нояб. 2015 г.
Is it OK to clear Google Play store data?
Data used by Play services is mostly cached data for these APIs, duplicated data of Android wear apps synched with your phone and some kind of search index. If you delete this data, chances are Google Play services will just recreate it. But you won’t delete any of your personal data by deleting Play services data.
How do I view cache on Android?
Here’s how to clear app cache:
- Go to the Settings menu on your device.
- Tap Storage. Tap “Storage” in your Android’s settings. …
- Tap Internal Storage under Device Storage. Tap “Internal storage.” …
- Tap Cached data. Tap “Cached data.” …
- Tap OK when a dialog box appears asking if you’re sure you want to clear all app cache.
21 мар. 2019 г.
How do I restore game data from Google Play?
Select “Internal Storage” to bring up the list of your backed-up games. Select all the games you want to restore, tap “Restore,” then “Restore My Data,” and wait for the process to complete.
How do I change servers on state of survival?
Once you are in the map view of the state that you want to move to you should find any empty plot of land and tap on it. You will see a Join State option. Tap this and follow the prompts to complete the move. Your base will be moved to a random location in this state and it will now be your new home state.
How do you get a rookie relocator in state of survival?
Upgrade the HQ to level 2 and complete the prologue quests. This will give you the rookie relocator item as a reward. ONLY NEW ACCOUNTS GET ROOKIE RELOCATOR.
Can you delete a character in State of survival?
The answer to that question is No, as of now, there is no in-game option to delete a character in State of Survival. A total of two characters can be created in any particular state or server in State of Survival. And, since there is no such feature to delete a character. We recommend the players to make a new account.