Clean the speaker. Speakers get dirty or clogged, so a bit of cleaning could make sounds clear again. Before you clean the speaker, turn off the phone and remove the battery. … When you reset your phone’s settings to the default, any app or software setting that may have disabled the speaker is eliminated.
Why is the sound not working on my Android phone?
How to fix sound issues on an Android phone. … Restart your phone: A simple reboot can be the solution for many problems. Clean the headphone jack: If you’re having this issue only when the headphones are plugged in, try cleaning the jack. Also, try another pair of headphones, since it could be them causing the problem.
How do I unmute my Android phone?
Pull the phone away from you and look at the display screen. You should see “Mute” located either on the right- or left-bottom corner of the screen. Press the key directly under the word “Mute,” regardless of what the key is actually labeled. The word “Mute” will change to “Unmute.”
How do I turn the sound back on my phone?
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap Sound & vibration. Advanced.
- Turn a sound or vibration on or off.
How do I fix no volume?
What to Do if Your Laptop Has No Sound
- Check Your Volume. …
- Try Some Headphones. …
- Change Your Audio Device. …
- Disable Audio Enhancements. …
- Install or Update Your Drivers. …
- Update Your BIOS. …
- Repair the Speakers. …
- What to Do if Your Laptop Is Plugged In But Not Charging.
Why I can’t hear voice on my phone?
A poorly placed screen protector is one of the most common causes of low volume during calls. Ensure that the volume on your device has been set to the highest level during a voice call. You can also try tapping on the speaker to see if this improves the call volume.
Why my Samsung phone has no sound?
Check to make sure that your phone has not been accidentally muted. … During a call, press the Volume up button on the side of your phone or you can test the sound from the Settings menu on your device. 1 Go to “Settings”, then tap “Sounds and vibration”. 2 Tap “Volume”.
How do I know if my phone is on mute?
On the left side of your phone, locate the up and down volume buttons – right below the switch for silent mode – and continually press the down button until the message on your screen confirms that your phone is muted.
How do I get my phone off mute?
1. Use the power button. Press the Android phone’s “Power” button and hold it until a menu appears on the screen. Clear the “Silent Mode” check box in the menu to disable the Silent Mode option.
Why isn’t my phone ringing when someone calls?
When your Android phone isn’t ringing, there are several possible causes. … Most likely, however, it’s possible that you’ve inadvertently silenced your phone, left it on airplane or do not disturb mode, enabled call forwarding, or there’s an issue with a third-party app.
How do I turn on the sound on my Android phone?
Abide by these steps to set the various options (but not explosions) for your phone:
- Open the Settings app.
- Choose Sound. …
- Set the phone’s ringer volume by touching Volumes or Volume.
- Manipulate the Ringtone slider left or right to specify how loud the phone rings for an incoming call. …
- Touch OK to set the ringer volume.
Why is the volume low on my phone?
For some Android phones, you may not be able to increase or decrease the volume during setup by using the physical volume buttons, but you can adjust this in the Sounds section of your settings app. … Tap Sounds. Tap Volumes. Drag all sliders to the right.
Why is my volume bar red?
Volume Bars are the familiar red and green bars. A green bar indicates that the closing price is higher than the close of the previous bar while a red bar indicates that the closing price is lower than the previous close.
Why is my sound not working?
Make sure your headphones aren’t plugged in. Most Android phones automatically disable the external speaker when headphones are plugged in. This could also be the case if your headphones aren’t completely seated in the audio jack. … Tap Restart to reboot your phone.
How do I get my sound back?
Check that the correct sound device is selected
- Open the Activities overview and start typing Sound.
- Click on Sound to open the panel.
- Under Output, change the Profile settings for the selected device and play a sound to see if it works. You might need to go through the list and try each profile.
How do I fix my zoom sound?
Troubleshooting Microphone Issues
- Ensure the microphone is not on mute. …
- Ensure you have connected your mobile device’s audio. …
- Try using earphones with a microphone.
- Ensure Zoom has access to your device’s microphone. …
- Ensure that no other applications are using the microphone at the same time. …
- Restart your iOS device.