If your Android phone won’t connect to Wi-Fi, you should first make sure that your phone isn’t on Airplane Mode, and that Wi-Fi is enabled on your phone. If your Android phone claims it’s connected to Wi-Fi but nothing will load, you can try forgetting the Wi-Fi network and then connecting to it again.
What do I do if my Android phone wont connect to WiFi?
Next, turn airplane mode on and off.
- Open your Settings app “Wireless and Networks” or “Connections” tap Airplane Mode. Depending on your device, these options may be different.
- Turn airplane mode on.
- Wait for 10 seconds.
- Turn airplane mode off.
- Check to see if the connection problems have been solved.
What do you do when your phone wont connect to WiFi?
Why Won’t My Phone Connect to WiFi? Troubleshooting Tips
- Check Your Settings. Make sure you haven’t accidentally turned your WiFi off. …
- Shut It Down. …
- Forget Your Network. …
- Update Your OS. …
- Reset Your Settings. …
- Turn Off Location Services.
18 окт. 2018 г.
Why is my WiFi on but not connecting?
If the Internet works fine on other devices, the problem lies with your device and its WiFi adapter. On the other hand, if the Internet doesn’t work on other devices too, then the problem is most likely with the router or the Internet connection itself. … If your router and modem are separate, restart both.
How do I reset my WiFi on my Android?
How to reset network settings on an Android device
- Open the Settings app on your Android.
- Scroll to and tap either “General management” or “System,” depending on what device you have. …
- Tap either “Reset” or “Reset options.”
- Tap the words “Reset network settings.” …
- You’ll have to confirm that you want to reset your network settings.
7 апр. 2020 г.
Why does my phone connect to WiFi but says no internet?
The first rule of IT-related fix is turning it off and on again, it fixes about 50 percent problems. So, if your phone is not connecting to the internet even if the phone is connected to the Wifi router. Go to the settings and turn the Wifi toggle off and on again and see if it fixes your issue.
Why is my internet not working?
There are a lot of possible reasons for why your internet isn’t working. Your router or modem may be out of date, your DNS cache or IP address may be experiencing a glitch, or your internet service provider could be experiencing outages in your area. The problem could be as simple as a faulty Ethernet cable.
Why is my internet not working on my phone?
To do this, go to settings and tap on “Wireless Networks” or “Connections.” From there, switch on Airplane mode and turn off your phone. Wait for half a minute and then turn your mobile phone back on. Go to the same settings section and turn off Airplane mode. After that, check if your mobile data is working again.
How do I fix my WiFi connection?
Step 1: Check settings & restart
- Make sure Wi-Fi is on. Then turn it off and on again to reconnect. Learn how to connect to Wi-Fi networks.
- Make sure Airplane mode is off. Then turn it on and off again to reconnect. …
- Press your phone’s power button for a few seconds. Then, on your screen, tap Restart .
How do you reset WiFi?
To reboot your modem and your WiFi router:
- Unplug the power cord from the back of the modem and remove any batteries.
- Unplug the power cord from the WiFi router.
- Wait at least one minute, then reinsert any batteries and reconnect power to the modem.
- Wait at least two minutes to allow the modem to power up.
What does ## 72786 do?
Without a PRL, the device may not be able to roam, i.e. obtain service outside of the home area. … For Sprint, it is ##873283# (it is also possible to use code ##72786# on Android or ##25327# on iOS to completely clear out the service programming and redo OTA activation, which includes updating the PRL).
How do I reset my WiFi on my Samsung phone?
How to reset the network settings on my Samsung smartphone
- Step 1 of 8. Swipe up or down to view the apps. …
- Step 2 of 8. Touch Settings. …
- Step 3 of 8. Scroll to and touch General management. …
- Step 4 of 8. Touch Reset. …
- Step 5 of 8. Touch Reset network settings. …
- Step 6 of 8. Touch RESET SETTINGS. …
- Step 7 of 8. Touch RESET SETTINGS. …
- Step 8 of 8. The network settings have been reset.