thats the default desktop theme, you can change it by right clicking desktop, select personalization, and select themes, theme settings and maybe if you lucky your normal theme will be in the list. click it and windows should swap to it.
How do I switch back to classic view in Windows 10?
How do I switch back to the classic view in Windows 10?
- Download and install Classic Shell.
- Click on the Start button and search for classic shell.
- Open the topmost result of your search.
- Select the Start menu view between Classic, Classic with two columns and Windows 7 style.
- Hit the OK button.
Why does my Windows 10 look like 8?
“Looks like Windows 8” when running Windows 10 usually means that tablet mode is enabled (which opens with a tile-covered start screen instead of regular desktop).
Does Windows 10 have classic view?
Easily Access the Classic Personalization Window
By default, when you right-click on the Windows 10 desktop and select Personalize, you are taken to the new Personalization section in PC Settings. … You can add a shortcut to the desktop so you can quickly access the classic Personalization window if you prefer it.
How do I change my Windows 10 desktop to normal?
- Click or tap the Start button.
- Open the Settings application.
- Click or tap on “System”
- In the pane on the left of the screen scroll all the way to the bottom until you see “Tablet Mode”
- Ensure the toggle is set to off to your preference.
How do I reset the color on Windows 10?
To reset your colours, follow these steps:
- Minimize your applications so you can see the desktop.
- Right click on an empty part of the screen to bring up a menu and then left click on Personalise.
- In this settings window, go to Themes and select the Sussex theme: Your colours will reset back to normal.
Is Microsoft release Windows 11?
The date has been announced: Microsoft will start offering Windows 11 on Oct. 5 to computers that fully meet its hardware requirements.
What’s the difference between Windows 8 and Windows 10?
The tiles in the new Start menu function a lot like the tiles from Windows 8. Windows 10 also carries over live tiles from Windows 8, which display personalized information. The search bar in the Start menu is much more robust than in previous versions of Windows.
Is classic shell safe for Windows 10?
Is it safe to download the software from the web? A. Classic Shell is a utility program that has been around for several years now. … The site says its currently available file is safe, but before you install any software you have downloaded, make sure your computer’s security software is on and up-to-date.