If your smartphone refuses to send or receive picture messages, check that data connection is active and enabled on your device. If you’re using Wi-Fi, temporarily disable Wi-Fi and use cellular data. You cannot send MMS over Wi-Fi, so you should make sure you have an active cellular/mobile data plan.
Why can’t I send pictures from my iPhone to an android?
To send a photo to an Android device, you need MMS option. Make sure it’s enabled under Settings > Messages. … In the Messages app , you can exchange text messages using SMS and MMS through your cellular service on iPhone, and with other iOS devices and Mac computers using iMessage.
Why can’t I send pictures to non iPhone users?
1. Make Sure MMS Messaging Is Turned On. … If MMS is turned off on your iPhone, regular text messages (SMS) will still go through, but pictures will not. To make sure MMS is turned on, go to Settings -> Messages and make sure the switch next to MMS Messaging is turned on.
How do I text pictures from iPhone to android?
- In Settings > Messages, make sure “MMS Messaging” and “Send as SMS” are turned on.
- If the messages are showing blue for any reason, make sure your husband’s number is deactivated from iMessage. …
- Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch – Apple Support.
Why won’t my picture messages send on Android?
Check the Android phone’s network connection if you can’t send or receiving MMS messages. … Open the phone’s Settings and tap “Wireless and Network Settings.” Tap “Mobile Networks” to confirm it is enabled. If not, enable it and attempt to send a MMS message.
Why can’t I text an Android phone from my iPhone?
Make sure that you’re connected to a cellular data or Wi-Fi network. Go to Settings > Messages and make sure that iMessage, Send as SMS, or MMS Messaging is turned on (whichever method you’re trying to use). Learn about the different types of messages you can send.
Can you send pictures from iPhone to Samsung?
To transfer photos from iPhone to Samsung, you can ask MobiTrans Transfer for help. With it, you can directly transfer photos between them.
Why can’t I send group texts to non iPhone users?
Yes, that is why. Group messages that contain non-iOS devices require a cellular connection, and cellular data. These group messages are MMS, which requires cellular data. While iMessage will work with wi-fi, SMS/MMS will not.
Why can’t I send messages to non iPhone users?
The reason you’re not able to send to non-iPhone users is that they don’t use iMessage. It sounds like your regular (or SMS) text messaging isn’t working, and all your messages are going out as iMessages to other iPhones. When you try to send a message to another phone that doesn’t use iMessage, it won’t go through.
How do I enable MMS?
Set up MMS – Samsung Android
- Select Apps.
- Select Settings.
- Scroll to and select Mobile networks.
- Select Access Point Names.
- Select MORE.
- Select Reset to default.
- Select RESET. Your phone will reset to default Internet and MMS settings. MMS problems should be solved at this point. Please continue the guide if you still cannot send/receive MMS.
- Select ADD.
How do I transfer from iPhone to android?
How to switch from iPhone to Android with Google Drive
- Charge and turn on both phones.
- Install Google Drive on your iPhone.
- Open the app and log into your Google Account.
- Tap Settings, then Backup. …
- It’s recommended to turn off both iMessage and Facetime so you don’t miss any messages during the transfer.
How do I share between iPhone and Android?
The Send Anywhere app makes it easy to share videos (and other files) from iPhone to Android. Just install the free app, allow it to access your media library, and then find the video you want to send. Tap the circle to the left of the video to select it and then hit send.
Can you AirDrop to Android phone?
Android phones will finally let you share files and pictures with people nearby, like Apple AirDrop. … The feature is rolling out to Android devices beginning today, starting with Google Pixel phones and Samsung phones.
Why won’t my samsung receive picture messages?
– The device does not have the correct MMS settings. … If it hasn’t been turned on, you will not be able to send or receive any MMS. – Reset the data network. – Check if the SIM card is from another network.
Why won’t my MMS messages download?
Unable to manually download MMS messages
Your phone will not be able to download MMS messages if Mobile data is disabled. Go to Optimizer > Mobile data > Networked apps > System apps, and make sure the Mobile data permission is enabled for the Messaging app. … If so, the download will be interrupted.
Why won’t my text messages send on my Android?
If your Android won’t send text messages, the first thing you should do is make sure you have a decent signal — without cell or Wi-Fi connectivity, those texts are going nowhere. A soft reset of an Android can usually fix an issue with outgoing texts, or you can also force a power cycle reset.