It is most commonly found in the base folder for your device, but may also be found at /media/audio/ringtones/ . If you don’t have a Ringtones folder, you can create one in the base folder of your phone.
What folder are ringtones stored on Android?
Default ringtones are usually stored in /system/media/audio/ringtones . You might be able to access this location using a file manager.
Where are the ringtones in Android 10?
Swipe in from the left edge of the screen to open the location menu. (If you’re using Android 10 gestures, turn your phone horizontal to get two tabs, the left window will be your source folder, and the right folder you can navigate to the Ringtones folder.) Tap Internal Memory. Tap the Ringtones folder.
How do I access system files on Android?
How to Access Android’s Built-In File Manager. If you’re using a device with stock Android 6. x (Marshmallow) or newer, there’s a built-in file manager…it’s just hidden away in the Settings. Head to Settings > Storage > Other and you’ll have a full list of all the files and folders on your internal storage.
How do I download free ringtones to my Android phone?
9 best sites for free ringtone downloads
- But before we share these sites. You’ll want to know how to put the tones on your smartphone. …
- Mobile9. Mobile9 is a site that provides ringtones, themes, apps, stickers and wallpapers for iPhones and Androids. …
- Zedge. …
- iTunemachine. …
- Mobiles24. …
- Tones7. …
- Ringtone Maker. …
- Notification Sounds.
How do I get my ringtones back?
A. Current Default is set to Media Storage or Custom Ringtones
- In the top menu, select Show System to display System Apps.
- Scroll down and select Media Storage.
- In the Media Storage settings scroll down and under Open by default it should read Some defaults set.
- Select this option then tap on the CLEAR DEFAULTS button.
How do I change my ringtone to a song on my Android?
How to Make a Song Your Ringtone
- On your smartphone’s home screen, tap Apps.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Sounds and Notifications. …
- Tap Ringtones > Add.
- Choose a track from the songs already stored on your phone. …
- Tap the song you want to use.
- Tap Done.
- The song or audio file is now your ringtone.
How do I set a song as my ringtone on Samsung?
How do I set a music file as a ringtone on my Samsung Galaxy…
- 1 Tap “Settings”, then tap “Sounds and vibration”.
- 2 Tap “Ringtone”.
- 3 Tap “SIM 1” or “SIM 2”.
- 4 All the ringtones on your device will be displayed on-screen. To use your own music file, tap the + icon.
- 5 Select the music file. …
- 6 Tap “Done”.
How can I change my ringtone to a song for free?
To turn that audio into your new default ringtone, head to Settings > Sound > Phone ringtone. Here, you’ll see the options you can select to be your primary ringtone, and—as long as you’ve saved your custom clip in the right folder in a compatible format like MP3—your new audio should appear in this list.