Where do you find saved images on Android?
Photos taken on Camera (the standard Android app) are stored on either a memory card or in phone memory depending on the settings of the phone. The location of photos is always the same – it’s the DCIM/Camera folder.
Where do I find my saved items on Google?
On the Google app, you can view saved items by tapping the floating View saved button at the bottom-right on Google Search results page. Tap the hamburger menu > Saved to view saved items.
Where do I find my saved images on my phone?
It may be in your device folders.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Photos app .
- At the bottom, tap Library.
- Under ‘Photos on device’, check your device folders.
Why my downloaded images are not showing in gallery?
If your photos are visible in My Files but are not in the Gallery app, these files may be set as hidden. This prevents Gallery and other apps from scanning for media. To solve this, you can change the option for showing hidden files.
Where do I find my saved items on this phone?
Find or remove your saved items
- On your Android phone or tablet, go to Google.com/collections. If you haven’t already, sign in to your Google Account.
- To find items, select a collection.
- To delete an item, tap More Remove .
How do I find my saved items on Marketplace?
To view the things you’ve saved:
- Go to facebook.com/saved.
- Click a saved category in the left menu or click a saved item to view it.
Where do I find my saved passwords?
See, delete, or export passwords
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- To the right of the address bar, tap More .
- Tap Settings. Passwords.
- See, delete, or export a password: See: Tap View and manage saved passwords at passwords.google.com. Delete: Tap the password you want to remove.
How do I get to my saved images?
Steps 1 and 2. Step 2: Tap on an image of interest and press the star icon to the bottom right of the image. Step 3: After saving, you’ll see a new banner display that lets you view all saved images. You can tap this, or head to www.google.com/save to see all saved images.
Where do I find my downloaded images?
How to find downloads on your Android device
- Open the Android app drawer by swiping up from the bottom of the screen.
- Look for the My Files (or File Manager) icon and tap it. …
- Inside the My Files app, tap “Downloads.”
16 янв. 2020 г.
Where is the DCIM folder on my phone?
DCIM is a standard folder in digital cameras and smart phones. The DCIM folder on the microSD card in your Android device is where Android stores the photos and videos you take with the device’s built-in camera. When you open the Android Gallery app, you are browsing the files saved in the DCIM folder.
Why are my pictures not showing up in my gallery iPhone?
Make sure that iCloud Photos is turned on
If you took a photo on your iPhone but don’t see it on your other devices, check your settings with these steps: … Go to Settings > [your name], then tap iCloud. Tap Photos. Turn on iCloud Photos.