If you are on iOS 13, go to Settings > Safari > Downloads and check what is your download location, it should be “On my iPhone”. Then, go to Files app > tap Browse at the bottom-right corner > tap on the Downloads folder.
Where do Downloads go on an iPad?
How to view your downloaded files on iPad
- Launch Files on your iPad.
- Tap on Browse.
- Make sure to select iCloud Drive from the Locations side panel.
- Locate the Downloads folder and tap it.
- Tap on a file to view it.
- If you want to share the file, tap on the Share button in the top right corner to bring up the Share Sheet.
Where are my Downloads being stored?
You can find your downloads on your Android device in your My Files app (called File Manager on some phones), which you can find in the device’s App Drawer. Unlike iPhone, app downloads are not stored on the home screen of your Android device, and can be found with an upward swipe on the home screen.
Where does Apple download software update files?
They are stored in /Library/Updates. In your Downloads folder if you’ve selected the option in Software Update to save downloads.
Do you need to keep installer packages?
If you have already added the programs to your computer, you can delete the old installation programs piling up in the Downloads folder. Once you have run the installer files, they just sit dormant unless you need to reinstall the program you downloaded.
Why can’t I see my Downloads on my iPad?
Swipe one finger downward from the middle of the Home screen, and then type “Files.” Tap “Files” in the search results. Tap “Browse” at the bottom, and then tap “On My iPhone” or “On My iPad” depending on which device you’re using. … Generally, most people save files to the “Downloads” folder, so tap it.
How do I find documents on my iPad?
How to Find Files on an iPad
- Turn on the iPad and begin at the main home screen. Swipe your finger to the right to show the next screen.
- Tap the search field and enter the name of the file you want to find. …
- Touch one of the listed results to view the file.
Where are my downloads on Apple phone?
How to find downloads on iPhone
- Step 1: On the Home screen, tap Files.
- Step 2: If you aren’t taken immediately to the Browse screen, tap the Browse folder icon at the bottom-right of the screen.
- Step 3: Tap iCloud Drive.
- Step 4: Tap Downloads on the following screen.
Where do I find downloaded videos on my iPhone?
Where do you find downloaded videos on iPhone or iPad?
- Go to Settings app > Safari > Downloads.
- Select the location you want from the list.
Why are my downloads not showing?
Check under your apps for an app called download manager or downloads. There will normally be 2 tabs under that for different types of downloads. If you still can’t find it, go to settings -> applications/application manager -> go to all tab -> search for downloads/download manager -> clear the data from it.