Slide your finger up your Android phone’s screen to scroll all the way to the bottom of the Settings menu.
Tap “About Phone” at the bottom of the menu.
Tap the “Software Information” option on the About Phone menu.
The first entry on the page that loads will be your current Android software version.
Which is the latest version of Android?
- How do I know what the version number is called?
- Pie: Versions 9.0 –
- Oreo: Versions 8.0-
- Nougat: Versions 7.0-
- Marshmallow: Versions 6.0 –
- Lollipop: Versions 5.0 –
- Kit Kat: Versions 4.4-4.4.4; 4.4W-4.4W.2.
- Jelly Bean: Versions 4.1-4.3.1.
What Android version is Samsung Galaxy s8?
In February 2018, the official Android 8.0.0 “Oreo” update began rolling out to the Samsung Galaxy S8, Samsung Galaxy S8+, and Samsung Galaxy S8 Active. In February 2019, Samsung released the official Android 9.0 “Pie” for the Galaxy S8 family.
Which Android version is the best?
This is the Market Contribution of top Android Versions in the month of July 2018:
- Android Nougat (7.0, 7.1 versions) – 30.8%
- Android Marshmallow (6.0 version) – 23.5%
- Android Lollipop (5.0, 5.1 versions) – 20.4%
- Android Oreo (8.0, 8.1 versions) – 12.1%
- Android KitKat (4.4 version) – 9.1%
How do I find Bluetooth version on Android?
Here are the steps to check Bluetooth Version of Android Phone:
- Step 1: Turn ON the Bluetooth of Device.
- Step 2: Now Tap on Phone Settings.
- Step 3: Tap on App and Select the “ALL” Tab.
- Step 4: Scroll Down and Tap on Bluetooth Icon named Bluetooth Share.
- Step 5: Done! Under App Info, you will see the version.
Photo in the article by “Flickr”