The Windows 10 System Tray consists of two parts: a section of icons that are always visible and a section of icons that you only see when you click the expanded system tray button. If an icon is hidden in the expanded System Tray, all you have to do to show it is drag it from the expanded tray to the standard tray.
What is a hidden icon?
These icons are displayed on the user’s desktop or in individual folders found on the computer. Sometimes, however, additional files or programs will be located in these same places, but their icons will be hidden. You can reveal these icons quite easily. Below are the steps necessary to find these hidden icons.
How do you find hidden apps?
How to find hidden apps on Android phone?
- Tap the ‘App Drawer’ icon on the bottom-center or bottom-right of the home screen. …
- Next tap the menu icon. …
- Tap ‘Show hidden apps (applications)’. …
- If the above option does not appear there may not be any hidden apps;
How do I make an app icon invisible?
How to hide apps on your Android phone
- Long-tap on any empty space on your home screen.
- In the bottom right corner, tap the button for home screen settings.
- Scroll down on that menu and tap “Hide apps.”
- In the menu that pops up, select any apps you want to hide, then tap “Apply.”
How do you add hidden icons to Bluetooth?
To do that, kindly follow the steps below:
- Click on Start menu.
- Go to Settings.
- Select Devices.
- Click Bluetooth.
- Under Related settings, select More Bluetooth options.
- On the Options tab, tick the box beside Show the Bluetooth icon in the notification area.
How do I unhide icons on Windows 10?
Show desktop icons in Windows 10
- Select the Start button, and then select Settings > Personalization > Themes.
- Under Themes > Related Settings, select Desktop icon settings.
- Choose the icons you would like to have on your desktop, then select Apply and OK.
Why are my icons not showing on my desktop Windows 10?
To begin, check for desktop icons not showing in Windows 10 (or prior versions) by ensuring that they are turned on to start with. You can do so by right-clicking on the desktop, selecting View and verify Show desktop icons has a check beside it. … Go into Themes and select Desktop icon settings.
How do I get the hidden icons back on my taskbar?
Tips: If you want to add a hidden icon to the notification area, tap or click the Show hidden icons arrow next to the notification area, and then drag the icon you want back to the notification area. You can drag as many hidden icons as you want.
Why did all the icons on my desktop disappeared?
It’s possible that your desktop icon visibility settings were toggled off, which caused them to disappear. … Make sure that “Show desktop icons” is ticked. If it isn’t, simply click on it once to ensure it wasn’t causing issues with displaying your desktop icons. You should immediately see your icons reappear.