Launch the Messaging app. From its main interface — where you see your full list of conversations — press the “Menu” button and see if you have a Settings option. If your phone is capable of formatting modifications, you should see various options for bubble style, font or colors within this menu.
How do you customize messages on android?
How to set custom text tones on Samsung Messages
- Tap the Conversation you wish to set a custom notification for.
- Tap the three-dot menu icon in the top right corner of the screen.
- Tap the toggle next to Custom notifications.
- Tap the text Custom Notifications.
- Tap Sound.
- Tap your desired tone.
Why are my texts different colors Android?
Short answer: Blue ones have been sent or received using Apple’s iMessage technology, while green ones are “traditional” text messages exchanged via Short Messaging Service, or SMS.
How do you customize messages on Samsung?
From the conversation you’d like to customize, tap More options (the three vertical dots), and then tap Customize wallpaper or Customize chat room. Tap the Gallery icon to choose an image, or you can tap a color to just change the background color.
How do I change my text message settings?
Text Message Notification Settings – Android™
- From the messaging app, tap the Menu icon.
- Tap ‘Settings’ or ‘Messaging’ settings.
- If applicable, tap ‘Notifications’ or ‘Notification settings’.
- Configure the following received notification options as preferred: …
- Configure the following ringtone options:
What do the different colors on text messages mean Samsung?
One color means it’s a chat (sent over wifi) and the other color means it’s a text ( sent over mibile data) luluzluv likes this.
Why are my Imessages green?
If you see a green message bubble
iMessage is turned off on your device or on your recipient’s device. To check if iMessage is turned on for your device, go to Settings > Messages > iMessage. iMessage is temporarily unavailable on your device or on your recipient’s device.
What is advanced messaging on Samsung?
Advanced Messaging is the AT&T next-generation messaging service that allows you to send high-resolution photos and larger video files, up to 10MB per attachment. … To enjoy the benefits of Advanced Messaging, you and the person you’re messaging will need AT&T Advanced Messaging-capable devices.
What are chat messages on Samsung?
RCS, also known as Chat, is an enhanced messaging experience on Android devices that is an upgrade to simple text/SMS and is similar to iMessage or WhatsApp. Chat is enabled by Google’s Android platform and is accessible using either Google’s Android Messages app or Samsung’s Messages app.
How do I change the color of my text messages on Android?
There are many different ways to set color on text view.
- Add color value in studio res->values->colors.xml as
- If you want to give color code directly use below Color.parseColor code textView.setTextColor(Color.parseColor(“#ffffff”));
- You can also use RGB.
How can you tell if someone has read your text on Android?
Read Receipts on Android Smartphones
- From the text messaging app, open Settings. …
- Go to Chat features, Text Messages, or Conversations. …
- Turn on (or turn off) the Read Receipts, Send Read Receipts, or Request Receipt toggle switches, depending on your phone and what you want to do.
Why have my text messages turned blue on Samsung phone?
For Samsung Galaxy S9/9+
If a message appears in a blue bubble, it means the message was sent via Advanced Messaging. A teal bubble indicates a message sent via SMS or MMS.