There’s no simple way to move your gaming progress from iOS to Android or the other way round. So, the best way to move your gaming progress is to connect the game to the internet. Most popular online games already require you to have an account on their cloud – that’s how you can always keep your progress intact.
How can I transfer my game progress to another phone?
Launch the Google Play Store. Tap the menu icon, then tap “My apps and games.” You’ll be shown a list of apps that were on your old phone. Pick the ones you want to migrate (you might not want to move brand-specific or carrier-specific apps from the old phone to the new), and download them.
How do I transfer my apps from iPhone to Android?
Part 2: Best iOS to Android Apps on mobile devices
- Google Drive. Google has made it very easier to move iOS data to an Android device by launching the Google Drive app. …
- SHAREit. The SHAREit is another good iOS to Android transfer app. …
- Move to Android. …
- Samsung Smart Switch. …
- FileTransfer. …
How do I sync game progress across devices?
By Vishnu Sasidharan
- First, open the game you wish to sync on your old Android device.
- Go to the Menu tab on your old game.
- There will be an option called Google Play available there. …
- Under this tab, you will find options to save the progress in your game.
- The save data will be uploaded to Google Cloud.
How do I transfer my game progress to my new iPhone?
Switch the new device on and follow the on-screen instructions until you see “App & Data.” Select the option “Restore from iCloud” and enter your Apple username and password. Tap “Next” and complete the process. Your game data is now transferred to your new device.
How do I transfer from iPhone to Android without app?
Launch SHAREit on both phones and grant necessary permissions. Tap the Receive button on the Android Phone, and tap the Send button on the Android phone. Browse and choose the files you want to send from the iPhone and send it.
How do you sync contacts from iPhone to Android?
How to transfer contacts from iOS to Android using iCloud
- On your iOS device, head to Settings.
- Tap on your Profile.
- Tap on iCloud.
- Make sure the Contacts toggle is turned on.
- Scroll down to iCloud Backup and tap on it.
- Tap on Back Up Now and wait for the backup to complete.
How do I transfer from iPhone to Android wirelessly?
This will automatically turn on hotspot on your Android device. Now go to the iPhone >> Settings >> Wi-Fi to connect to the hotspot prompted by the Android device. Open the file transfer app on iPhone, choose Send, switch to the Photos tab in the Choose Files screen, and tap Send button at the bottom.
How do I get my game progress back?
Restore your saved game progress
- Open the Play Store app. …
- Tap on Read more underneath the screenshots and look for “Uses Google Play Games” at the bottom of the screen.
- Once you have confirmed that the game uses Google Play Games, open the game and find the Achievements or Leaderboards screen.
How do I transfer games from my phone to my tablet?
Android only —if you purchased and downloaded a game from the play store on your phone, simply go to the play store on your tablet, using your same Google account, and download it to your tablet. You will not have to pay again unless there is a specific tablet version of your game.
How do I transfer my Game Center data to another account?
To transfer your progress to another Android/iOS device:
- Make sure that your in-game profile is connected to your Google Play or Game Center account.
- After that, enter the game with the same Google Play or Game Center account on your other device.