- Open the Phone app. It’s the icon of a phone receiver on the home screen.
- Tap ☰. It’s at the top-left corner of the screen.
- Tap Settings.
- Scroll down and tap Blocked numbers. A list of blocked phone numbers will appear.
- Tap the number you wish to unblock. A confirmation message will appear.
- Tap UNBLOCK.
How do I check my blocked numbers?
To see the phone numbers and contacts that you’ve blocked from Phone, FaceTime, or Messages:
- Phone. Go to Settings > Phone > Call Blocking & Identification.
- FaceTime. Go to Settings > FaceTime > Blocked.
- Messages. Go to Settings > Messages > Blocked.
How do I find blocked numbers on my Samsung?
- From the Home screen, tap the Phone icon.
- Tap MORE.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Call rejection.
- Tap Auto reject list.
- Tap the minus sign next to the contact name or number to remove from the list.
Can you see if a blocked number has tried to contact you android?
First off, when a blocked number tries to send you a text message, it won’t go through, and they will likely never see the “delivered” note. On your end, you’ll see nothing at all. As far as phone calls are concerned, a blocked call goes directly to voice mail.
How do you unblock private numbers on Android?
How to Block or Unblock Calls on Your Android Phone
- Open the Phone application.
- Press the Menu key.
- Select Call settings.
- Select Call rejection.
- Select Auto reject list.
- Tap on Create. Place a checkbox beside Unknown, if you want to block unknown numbers.
- Enter the phone number you wish to block, tap on Save.
Photo in the article by “Pexels”