Turn on voice search
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google app .
- At the bottom right, tap More Settings Voice.
- Under “Okay Google,” tap Voice match.
- Turn on Access with voice match.
How do I activate OK Google on my Android phone?
To start, launch the Google app and open Settings > Ok Google detection. Then toggle From any screen. Turn on the always-listening mode from the Google app. Next you’ll be prompted to say, “Ok Google” three times so the app can learn how your voice sounds.
How do I use voice control on my Android?
Go into the Settings app on your phone and navigate to ‘Language & input » Text-to-speech output’. Tap on the Settings button next to “Google Text-to-speech engine” and then on “Install voice data”. Select your language and download the “high quality” voice for it if it is available.
How do I turn on OK Google?
Open the Google app. In the top left corner of the page, touch the Menu icon. Tap Settings > Voice > “OK Google“ Detection. From here, you can choose when you want your phone to listen when you say “Ok Google.”
How do I use Google Assistant on Android?
Let your voice open the Google Assistant
- On your Android phone or tablet, touch and hold the Home button or say “OK Google.”
- In the bottom right, tap .
- In the top right, tap your profile picture or initial Settings Assistant.
- Under “Assistant devices,” select your phone or tablet.
- Turn on Google Assistant.
Photo in the article by “Flickr”