Once you tap the Full unroot button, tap Continue, and the unrooting process will begin.
After a reboot, your phone should be clean of the root.
If you didn’t use SuperSU to root your device, there’s still hope.
You can install an app called Universal Unroot to remove root from some devices.
How do I Unroot my android completely?
How to unroot Android: Using SuperSU
- Download and install SuperSU from the Google Play Store.
- Launch SuperSU and go to the “Settings” tab.
- Scroll down until you see “Full unroot”.
- You’ll be asked to confirm that you want to completely unroot your device – tap continue.
- Once done, SuperSU will close automatically.
How do you tell if a phone is rooted?
Way 2: Check If Phone Is Rooted or Not with Root Checker
- Go to Google Play and find Root Checker app, download and install it on your android device.
- Open the app and select “ROOT” option from the following screen.
- Tap on the screen, the app will check your device is rooted or not quickly and display the result.
Is it safe to root your phone?
The risks of rooting. Rooting your phone or tablet gives you complete control over the system, and that power can be misused if you’re not careful. The security model of Android is also compromised to a certain degree as root apps have much more access to your system. Malware on a rooted phone can access a lot of data.
Does factory reset remove root?
No, root won’t be removed by factory reset. If you want to remove it, then you should flash stock ROM; or delete the su binary from the system/bin and system/xbin and then delete the Superuser app from the system/app .
Photo in the article by “Flickr”