How to Uninstall CM launcher
- Step 2: From the settings search for the Apps menu.
- Step 5: Now tap on the CM launcher to open its settings.
- Step 6: Tap on the three horizontal dots given on the top right side of the screen.
- Step 7: After tapping on three dots a pop-option will appear “Uninstall for all users” select that.
Can I uninstall CM launcher?
Just go to play store type in cm launcher or whatever it may be and you can uninstall it from there. Welcome to the forums. You can also go to settings>apps>scroll down to CM launcher, and click on it. In the app screen, you should be able to select uninstall.
How do I remove Microsoft launcher from my Android?
How to uninstall Microsoft Launcher
- Open Android settings.
- Tap on Apps.
- Tap on Configured apps (gear button in the top-right corner).
- Tap on Home app. Switch launchers on Android.
- Select your previous launcher. For example, Google Now Launcher.
- Tap the back button on the top-left.
- Select the Microsoft Launcher app.
- Tap the Uninstall button.
What is CM launcher on my phone?
Launcher is the name given to the part of the Android user interface that lets users customize the home screen (e.g. the phone’s desktop), launch mobile apps, make phone calls, and perform other tasks on Android devices (devices that use the Android mobile operating system).
How do I uninstall the emoji launcher app?
How to Remove Emoji launcher on Android
- Open the app drawer by swiping up on the home screen or by tapping the Apps icon in the dock bar.
- Search for Emoji launcher app.
- Long press the app and swipe it towards the uninstall icon at the top.
- Tap on “Still Uninstall” option.
- The launcher will now be removed.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”