Can I disable TalkBack app?
When the Suspend Talkback message appears, double tap “OK”.
You can now normally go into Settings > Accessibility and disable talkback.
How do I turn off the narrator on my Android phone?
Option 2: Turn off TalkBack in your device Settings
- Open your device’s Settings app .
- Open Accessibility, then TalkBack.
- Turn off TalkBack.
How do I turn off TalkBack on my Samsung?
- To disable TalkBack, swipe down the Status bar with two fingers.
- Double tap TalkBack turned on.
- Using two fingers, scroll to and double tap TalkBack.
- Double tap the switch to turn the feature OFF.
- Double tap OK.
- TalkBack is now disabled.
- To enable TalkBack, swipe down the Status bar.
- Tap the Settings icon.
How do I turn TalkBack off on my phone?
To deactivate TalkBack
- Drag the status bar downwards with two fingers.
- Tap Quick Settings, then double-tap Quick Settings.
- Tap Settings, then double-tap Settings.
- Using two fingers to scroll through the menu, find and tap Accessibility, then double-tap Accessibility.
- Tap TalkBack, then double-tap TalkBack.
Photo in the article by “Pixabay”