3 Methods to Transfer WhatsApp Messages from Android to iPhone
- Download, install & launch whatsMate on PC, tap the “Transfer WhatsApp between Devices” option.
- Using 2 USB cables to connect Android and iPhone device to computer.
- After connection, you can choose “Chats”, “Contacts”, “Calls” and click “Transfer” to move whatsApp from Android to iPhone.
How do I restore WhatsApp chats from Google Drive Backup on an iPhone?
Here’s how to backup with Google Drive:
- Launch WhatsApp from your Home screen or from the app drawer.
- Tap the menu icon on the top right of the screen.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Chats.
- Tap Chat backup.
- Tap Google Drive settings to choose the frequency with which you’d like to backup your chats.
- Tap Account.
How do I transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone 8?
Step 1:Find “Settings” at WhatsApp from your Android phone, tap “Chats Settings”, then choose “Email chat”. Step 2: Choose the WhatsApp history you want to transfer to your new iPhone 8/X. You will receive a notice which ask you to email with or without media.
How do I transfer from Android to iPhone?
How to move your data from Android to iPhone or iPad with Move to iOS
- Set up your iPhone or iPad until you reach the screen titled “Apps & Data”.
- Tap “Move Data from Android” option.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store and search for Move to iOS.
- Open the Move to iOS app listing.
- Tap Install.
How do I restore WhatsApp chats from Android to iPhone?
Run Backuptrans Android WhatsApp to iPhone Transfer on computer and then connect your Android & iPhone with USB cable. If a message pops out on your android phone’s screen, please click “Back up my data” button without entering password. Then back to the software on computer to click “OK” to continue.
How do I restore WhatsApp from Google Drive after installation?
To restore a less recent local backup
- Download a file manager app.
- In the file manager app, navigate to sdcard/WhatsApp/Databases .
- Rename the backup file you want to restore from msgstore-YYYY-MM-DD.1.db.crypt12 to msgstore.db.crypt12 .
- Uninstall and reinstall WhatsApp.
- Tap RESTORE when prompted.
How do I restore WhatsApp chats on my iPhone?
1.Go to WhatsApp Settings > Chats > Chat Backup to check if there is an iCloud backup for your WhatsApp messages. 2.Delete and reinstall WhatsApp on your iPhone. 3.Verify your phone number, then follow the on-screen prompts to restore WhatsApp chat history.
How do I transfer WhatsApp from Samsung to iPhone?
Method 1: Copy WhatsApp Chats from iPhone to Android via Backup
- Open WhatsApp on iPhone and log in your account.
- Navigate to “Settings” > “Chats” > “Chat Backup”.
- Tap the “Back Up Now” button to start backing up current WhatsApp Data.
- Download and install WhatsApp on your Android phone.
- Sign in WhatsApp account.
How do I transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone XS?
Part 2: Transfer WhatsApp chats from Android to iPhone XS/XS Max/XR with app
- Step 1: Download the app on your computer.
- Step 2: Connect your Android device to computer and launch the app.
- Step 3: Transfer WhatsApp chats from your Android to computer.
- Step 4: Connect your iPhone XS/iPhone XS Max/iPhone XR to computer.
How do I transfer line chat from Android to iPhone?
Tap Back up and restore chat history. 1) Launch LINE messenger and go into the conversation that you want to backup. 2) Tap the drop down arrow on the upper right corner and then tap on “Chat Settings”. 3) Tap on “Backup Chat History” and then select “Backup all data”.
How do I transfer from Android to iPhone after setup?
If you want to transfer your Chrome bookmarks, update to the latest version of Chrome on your Android device.
- Tap Move Data from Android.
- Open the Move to iOS app.
- Wait for a code.
- Use the code.
- Choose your content and wait.
- Set up your iOS device.
- Finish up.
Should I switch from Android to iPhone?
There’s no need to save your stuff before switching from Android. Just download the Move to iOS app from the Google Play Store and it securely transfers your content for you — everything from photos and videos to contacts, messages, and Google Apps. You can even trade in your old smartphone for credit toward an iPhone.
How can I transfer photos from Android to iPhone?
Steps to Transfer Photos from Android to iPhone
- Run Wi-Fi Transfer App on both Android phone and iPhone.
- Click Send button on the Android phone.
- Browse to an album with photos you want to send on Android phone.
- Select the photos you like to transfer and click Send button.
- Select receiving device, the iPhone in the case.
How do I transfer WhatsApp chats from iPhone to iphone?
How to Transfer WhatsApp Messages Using iCloud
- Step 1: On your old iPhone, open Settings and tap on your name at the top.
- Step 2: Tap on iCloud.
- Step 3: Toggle on iCloud Drive.
- Step 4: Now open WhatsApp and go to the Settings tab.
- Step 5: Open Chats > Chat Backup.
- Step 6: Press the Back Up Now button.
How can I restore my WhatsApp messages?
#2. Recover WhatsApp Chat History from older (less recent) backups
- Uninstall WhatsApp.
- Open the WhatsApp database or backup folder. Decide which backup file you want to restore.
- Rename that file from “msgstore-YYYY-MM-DD.1.db.crypt7” to “msgstore.db.crypt7”.
- Install WhatsApp.
- When asked to restore, tap Restore.
How do I restore my WhatsApp messages to my new phone?
- Copy your WhatsApp conversation backup file into this folder.
- Now start WhatsApp on your new phone and verify your phone number. You should now get a notification that a message backup was found. Just tap Restore, and you’re done. After a few seconds, all of your messages should have appeared on your new device.
How do I transfer WhatsApp?
Method 2: Transfer WhatsApp messages from Android to Android
- Open WhatsApp on your Android device.
- Tap the Menu icon > Settings.
- Tap “Chats” from the list of settings.
- Tap Chat Backup.
- Tap “Account” to select or add your Google Drive account.
- Check “Include Videos” if you would like to export them too.
How can I recover my WhatsApp messages online?
Click over the ‘Recover’ button. Connect the Android mobile and enable ‘USB Debugging’ in it. Step 2: Once, dr.fone – Recover (Android) detects your Android phone, you can see the data types you can recover. Click on the checkboxes against ‘WhatsApp messages & Attachments’ and tap ‘Next’.
How do I transfer from Google Drive to iCloud?
How to transfer iCloud Drive files to Google Drive using the desktop apps
- Open two Finder windows if you’re on Mac or File Explorer windows if you’re on PC.
- Click iCloud Drive in the left bar in one window.
- Click Google Drive in the left bar in the other window.
- Click the top file in the iCloud Drive folder.
Is it possible to transfer WhatsApp messages from Android to iPhone?
Step 1: On your old Android device, backup your WhatsApp messages. Step 4: Once you get the backup, it is time to restore the backup to your iPhone. To transfer your WhatsApp history, click “Restore” command. Your WhatsApp messages will then be transferred from your android device to your new iPhone.
Can I restore WhatsApp messages from Google Drive to iPhone?
Part 2: Restore WhatsApp Chat History from Google Drive to iPhone
- Launch the program, and select the Backup WhatsApp mode.
- Connect Android phone to computer through a USB cable, and please remember to enable USB debugging on your phone.
How can I restore WhatsApp messages on iPhone without backup?
Part 1: Retrieve WhatsApp Chat History from iPhone without Backup
- Step 1 Install, Run the Program and Connect Your iPhone to PC.
- Step 2 Choose the Recovery Option and Start to Scan WhatsApp Messages on iPhone.
- Step 3 Preview the Scanned Data and Start to Recover.
- Step 1 Select Your iTunes Backup Files.
Photo in the article by “Pixabay”