Connect the Android device to the Mac with a USB cable.
Launch Android File Transfer and wait for it to recognize the device.
Photos are stored in one of two locations, the “DCIM” folder and/or the “Pictures” folder, look in both.
Use drag & drop to pull the photos from Android to the Mac.
How can I transfer photos from Android to Mac?
On a Mac, install Android File Transfer, open it, then go to DCIM > Camera. Choose the photos and videos that you want to move and drag them to a folder on your computer. Disconnect your Android and connect your iPhone to your computer. Open iTunes on your computer and sync your Photos to your iPhone.
How do I transfer files from my Android to my Mac via USB?
Move files by USB
- Download and install Android File Transfer on your computer.
- Open Android File Transfer.
- Unlock your Android device.
- With a USB cable, connect your device to your computer.
- On your device, tap the “Charging this device via USB” notification.
- Under “Use USB for,” select File Transfer.
How do I transfer photos from Samsung Galaxy s8 to Mac?
Samsung Galaxy S8
- Swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Tap USB Charging.
- Tap Transfer Media Files.
- On your Mac, open Android File Transfer.
- Open the DCIM folder.
- Open the Camera folder.
- Select the photos and videos you wish to transfer.
- Drag the files into the desired folder on your Mac.
How can I transfer photos from Samsung to Mac?
How to Transfer Photos from Mac Computer to Samsung Device
- Useful Photo Apps That You Can’t Miss:
- Connect your Samsung smart phone to the computer via a USB cable and launch the software.
- After that, you can refresh the program and it will start recognizing and scanning your Samsung device and you’ll see a window below.
- Click the “Photos” category on the left column.
Can you transfer files from Android to Mac?
But, in the end, Android phones make it super easy to transfer your data to an Apple computer. In fact, some would say that it’s easier to move files from Android to a Mac than from an iPhone. Connect your phone to your Mac with the included USB cable. It may appear as a disc.
How do I bluetooth pictures from my Android to my Mac?
Transfer Android Files to Mac via Bluetooth
- Next, on your Android device, go to Settings > Bluetooth.
- Tap on Pair on your Android device too.
- After you pair your phone or tablet to your Mac, click on the Bluetooth icon on your Mac’s menu bar.
- If you want to send files to your Mac, you’ll enable Bluetooth Sharing.
How do I transfer files from Samsung to Mac?
How to use it
- Download the app.
- Open AndroidFileTransfer.dmg.
- Drag Android File Transfer to Applications.
- Use the USB cable that came with your Android device and connect it to your Mac.
- Double click Android File Transfer.
- Browse the files and folders on your Android device and copy files.
Can I connect my Android phone to my Mac?
Connect the Android to the Mac. Plug your smartphone (which needs to be switched on and unlocked) into the Mac using a USB cable. (If you haven’t got the right cable – particularly likely if you’ve got one of the newer, USB-C-only, MacBooks – then connecting wirelessly may be possible.
How do I get my Mac to recognize my Android phone?
Android Devices to Mac (Image Capture App)
- Connect USB Cable to your Mac.
- Plug USB Cable into your Android device.
- Drag down the Notification Bar on your Android device.
- Click the “Connected as Mobile Device” option.
- When the “USB Computer Connection” screen appears, click the “Camera (PTP)” option.
How do I transfer pictures from my Samsung to my computer?
Connect the device to a computer using the supplied USB cable.
- If necessary, touch and hold the Status bar (area at the top of the phone screen with the time, signal strength, etc.) then drag to the bottom. The image below is merely an example.
- Tap the USB icon then select File Transfer.
How do I get pictures from my phone to my macbook?
Connect your iPhone to Mac, run iTunes if it doesn’t open automatically. Tap the Device button, and click on Photos tab. Select the “Copy Photos From” check box, select iPhoto or Choose folder. You can choose to sync all your photos or only selected photos.
Is Android File Transfer safe?
It can transfer a wide range of data such as messages, contacts, images, videos and many other media files. It is compatible with various operating systems such as Windows, Android, Mac, and iOS. It is completely safe and secure to download on any operating system. It can transfer data between any two mobile devices.
How do I download pictures from my Samsung Galaxy to my Mac?
How to Import Photos from a Samsung Galaxy to a Mac
- Connect the Samsung Android device to a Mac via its USB cable.
- Power up the camera and go to its Home screen.
- Swipe downward on the screen from top to bottom to reveal the Notifications display.
- Under “Ongoing” it will probably read “Connected as a Media Device.”
How do I sync my android with my Mac?
How to sync data automatically with SyncMate
- Download SyncMate Free edition, install it on your Mac and launch.
- Click ‘Add New’ link in the left panel, choose Android device and connect your phone or tablet to your Mac.
- Once Android device is connected, you can find “AutoSync” option in “Summary” tab.
How do I remove Android File Transfer from my Mac?
Option 1: Drag Android File Transfer to the Trash
- Open the Finder, and click Applications in the sidebar.
- Scroll through to locate Android File Transfer in the folder, and drag its icon to the Trash in the dock.
- Alternatively, you can right click the app and choose Move to Trash from the list.
How do I receive files via Bluetooth on my Mac?
Mac OS: unable to receive files via Bluetooth
- To solve the problem you must activate the Bluetooth Sharing service, do the following:
- Click the Apple menu> System Preferences> Sharing.
- In the window that opens enable Bluetooth Sharing service in the left column.
- Now you can receive files via Bluetooth.
How do I send files via Bluetooth on my Macbook Pro?
How to Send Files to Another Mac Laptop Using a Bluetooth
- Open the “Apple” menu from one of the Mac laptops.
- Select “System Preferences” from the drop-down menu.
- Click the “Sharing” icon.
- Select “Bluetooth Sharing” from the left section.
- Select the “Accept and Save” option to accept and save all incoming files sent to the Mac.
How do I backup my Android to my Mac?
Here’s how to backup your Android device to a computer:
- Plug your phone into your computer with your USB cable.
- On Windows, go to ‘My Computer’ and open the phone’s storage. On Mac, open Android File Transfer.
- Drag the files you want to backup to a folder on your computer.
How do I tether my Android to my Mac?
How to Use HoRNDIS on Your Mac for USB Tethering
- Connect your Android phone to your Mac via USB cable.
- Go the settings menu on your phone.
- In the connections section, select “More…”.
- Select “Tethering & Portable Hotspot”.
- Check the “USB tethering” box.
Can we connect Android phone to macbook?
Android File Transfer. The app works on Mac computers with Mac OS X 10.5 or later and connects to your Android phone using your charger’s USB cable. Once you’re all set, your phone will appear as a drive on your computer.
How do I transfer from Android to Apple?
How to move your data from Android to iPhone or iPad with Move to iOS
- Set up your iPhone or iPad until you reach the screen titled “Apps & Data”.
- Tap “Move Data from Android” option.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store and search for Move to iOS.
- Open the Move to iOS app listing.
- Tap Install.
Why isn’t my Mac recognizing my phone?
When iTunes on your computer doesn’t recognize your connected device, you might see an unknown error or a “0xE” error. Unplug all USB accessories from your computer except for your device. Try each USB port to see if one works. Then try a different Apple USB cable.*
How do I find USB devices on my Mac?
Use the System Information utility:
- From the Apple () menu, choose About This Mac.
- Click System Report.
- Under the Hardware heading on the left side of the System Information window, click USB.
How do I connect my phone to my macbook air?
Connect a Bluetooth device with your Mac
- Make sure the device is turned on and discoverable (see the device’s manual for details).
- On your Mac, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Bluetooth. Open Bluetooth preferences for me.
- Select the device in the list, then click Connect.
Photo in the article by “Pixabay”