How to Transfer Music From iPhone to Android on Windows
- Launch iTunes.
- Copy the files to a new folder on your PC.
- Connect your Android device to your PC, then navigate to the Music folder of the device.
- Copy and paste the songs you would like to transfer.
- Enjoy your music on your Android device.
Can you share music from iPhone to android?
Install the free Bump app on both devices to share files through a Bluetooth connection. For example, if you want to send a music file from the iPhone to the Android, tap the “Music” button on the iPhone. Touch the specific file you want to transfer from the list of available files on the sender’s handset.
How do I transfer music from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy s9?
On the interface, click Phone to Phone Transfer mode to get started with transferring iPhone songs to Galaxy S9 (Plus). Use two USB cables to connect your iPhone and Galaxy S9 device to the computer. You have to enable USB Debugging mode on the Galaxy S9 (+) to read the data. On iPhone, tap trust when prompted.
Can you transfer your music from an iPhone to a Samsung?
Step 1: Install and run iphone to Samsung Data Transfer. Connect your iPhone and Samsung Galaxy S7 or Galaxy S7 Edge to your computer/Mac with USB cables and launch Syncios iPhone to Samsung Data Transfer. Then select “Phone to Phone Transfer”.
How do I transfer music from iPhone to Google Play?
Part 1. Sync iPhone/iPod/iPad Music with iTunes, and Then Upload to Google Music
- Connnet your iPhone with the PC via the USB cable.
- Launch iTunes and click the Device icon at the top-left corner in iTunes.
- Select Music or other media type from the left sidebar which you want to sync.
How do I Bluetooth from iPhone to Samsung?
The next task demonstrates pairing an iPhone with a Bluetooth keyboard; you can pair it with other devices similarly.
- Move to the Settings screen.
- Tap General.
- Tap Bluetooth.
- Tap OFF.
- Put the other device in Discoverable mode.
- Tap the device to which you want to connect.
How do you transfer music from phone to phone?
How to transfer music from your Windows PC to your Android phone
- Plug your phone into your PC via USB.
- On your phone, tap the USB notification.
- Tap the circle next to Transfer files (MTP).
- Launch another File Explorer window from your taskbar.
- Find the music files you would like to copy to your phone.
How do I transfer from iPhone to Samsung?
How to move your data from Android to iPhone or iPad with Move to iOS
- Set up your iPhone or iPad until you reach the screen titled “Apps & Data”.
- Tap “Move Data from Android” option.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store and search for Move to iOS.
- Open the Move to iOS app listing.
- Tap Install.
How do I transfer music from my Android to my iPhone wirelessly?
Run the File manager on iPhone, tap on the More button and choose WiFi Transfer from the pop-up menu, see below screenshot. Slide the toggle to on in the WiFi Transfer screen, so you will get an iPhone file wireless transfer address. Connect your Android phone to the same Wi-Fi network as your iPhone.
How do I sync music to my Samsung Galaxy s9?
Samsung Galaxy S9
- Connect your mobile phone and computer. Connect the data cable to the socket and to your computer’s USB port. Press ALLOW.
- Transfer files. Start a file manager on your computer. Go to the required folder in the file system of your computer or mobile phone. Highlight a file and move or copy it to the required location.
How do I switch from iPhone to Samsung?
Method #1 – Restore via iCloud
- 1 Open the Samsung Smart Switch app on your new Galaxy device.
- 2 Touch WIRELESS.
- 3 Touch RECEIVE.
- 4 Touch iOS.
- 5 Enter your Apple ID and password.
- 6 Select the content you want to transfer.
- 7 Touch CONTINUE to import additional content from your iCloud account.
Should I move from iPhone to Samsung?
If you are moving from an iPhone to a Samsung phone, you can use the Samsung Smart Switch app to transfer your data from an iCloud backup, or from the iPhone itself using a USB ‘on-the-go’ (OTG) cable.
How do I transfer pics from iPhone to android?
If you already have the Send Anywhere app installed on both your iPhone and Android phone, follow these steps to transfer your photos:
- Run Send Anywhere on your iPhone.
- Tap the Send button.
- From the list of file types, select Photo.
- Tap the Send button at the bottom after selecting the photos.
How do I upload music from my phone to Google Play?
Go to the Google Play Music web player. Drag and drop files or choose files to upload with Select from your computer.
Add your music
- Open Chrome .
- Near the top right of your screen, select More Help About Google Chrome.
- If an update is available, select Relaunch (under the version number) to install updates.
Is Google Music for free?
Google has made its streaming music service Google Play Music free to use, without a subscription. The catch is that you’ll have to listen to ads, similar to the way free versions of Spotify and Pandora (P) work.
Can you transfer Apple music to Google Play?
Although there are lots of music streaming services around, Google Play Music is a great option for people to stream music. Since the Apple Music are encoded in M4P format with DRM protection, you are not allow to transfer songs from Apple Music to Google Play unless you remove the lock from Apple Music first.
How do I connect my iPhone to my Android phone via Bluetooth?
How to connect an iPad to an Android via Bluetooth Tethering
- On an Android powered phone, enter the Tethering and Hotspot Menu.
- Select the option to enable Bluetooth Tethering.
- Enable Bluetooth on the phone.
- In the Bluetooth menu, make the phone discoverable by tapping the top message.
How can I connect my iPhone to android using Xender?
Also, Tap on Enable Hotspot.
- Turn on Xender on Android for connect to iPhone. Now, Open Xender on iPhone, Tap on Receive button.
- Connect your iPhone to Xender.
- Turn on WiFi HOtspot on iPhone to Make Connection with Android Xender.
- Connection Successful on iPhone and Android Xender.
How do I transfer my apps from iPhone to android?
If you want to transfer your Chrome bookmarks, update to the latest version of Chrome on your Android device.
- Tap Move Data from Android.
- Open the Move to iOS app.
- Wait for a code.
- Use the code.
- Choose your content and wait.
- Set up your iOS device.
- Finish up.
How do I transfer music from phone to Android?
Click “Phone to Phone”, then connect both of your Android phones to the same computer with USB cables. Make sure that your Android phones are detected by this software and at the right place. Select “music” files then click “Start Copy” button to copy selected music files between Android devices.
How do I transfer my music to my new Samsung phone?
Connect your new Galaxy phone to your old device using the included USB connector and the cable from your old phone. Select items you want to transfer to your new phone. Enjoy all your favorite apps, music, contacts and more without skipping a beat.
How do I transfer files from phone to phone?
Move files by USB
- Download and install Android File Transfer on your computer.
- Open Android File Transfer.
- Unlock your Android device.
- With a USB cable, connect your device to your computer.
- On your device, tap the “Charging this device via USB” notification.
- Under “Use USB for,” select File Transfer.
Where is music stored on Samsung s9?
Galaxy S9 is listed under the Portable Devices section. If the files are stored on the memory card, navigate: Galaxy S9 > Card then choose the location of the files. Utilize the computer to copy music files from the music folder to the desired location on the computer’s hard drive.
Can I transfer iTunes music to Samsung phone?
Download and install the app, then connect your Samsung phone to Mac with the help of USB cable. Now you need to find the iTunes folder on your Mac, it is usually stored in iTunes Media directory – all your music should be there. Drag-and-drop the tracks you need into the music folder in Android File Transfer.
Can you transfer music from iTunes to Android?
The basic way of transferring music is by manually copying your iTunes music files into a temporary folder on your PC (or just transferring them directly from your iTunes library folders. Then one can simply connect any Android phone to the computer using a USB cable and open the phone’s music folder.
How do I transfer messages from iPhone to android?
Install iSMS2droid on your Android phone, open the app and choose “Select iPhone SMS Database.” Find the text messaging backup file you transferred over to your Android device. Make sure you click “All Text Messages” on the next screen to ensure all your texts are converted and saved as an XML file.
Can I switch from iPhone to android?
All you have to do is enter your Google account. The easiest way would probably be to use iCloud to get a .vcf file and then import that to your Android phone (or Google Contacts). On your iPhone, go to your Settings app and select “Mail, Contacts, Calendars”. Go to Settings > iCloud and turn on “Contacts”.
How do I switch from iOS to Android?
Method 2: Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Android: Google Drive
- Launch Google Drive on your iPhone.
- Tap the menu icon ≡ , Then the “gear” icon.
- Tap “Backup”.
- You can change your backup settings here. When ready, scroll to the bottom and tap “Start Backup”.
Does Google Play Music cost money?
A single account costs $9.99 while a family account can contain up to six members and costs $14.99. You can use Google Play Music for free, but you’ll be limited to using radio stations (with ads) and listening to music that you have personally uploaded to the service (no ads).
Is Google Play or Spotify better?
Google might have the best music app in the world. Play Music is available in a $10 on-demand version and a free radio version. The on-demand version goes head-to-head with Spotify, Apple Music, Deezer, Tidal, and others. The free version competes with Spotify, Pandora, and others.
Is Google Play music being discontinued?
Google Play Music subscribers will get YouTube Music as part of their existing subscription. Your Play Music uploads, purchases and playlists won’t be affected, the company adds. The real question is whether Google Play Music will be discontinued.
How do I transfer my Apple music to Google?
How To transfer favorites tracks from Apple Music to Google Play Music ?
- Connect Apple Music (click on it on the left panel)
- Select Apple Music tracks you want to move (by checking the corresponding box in left of each track)
- Select Google Play Music as destination (and connect this platform)
- The process start.
How do you transfer music from iTunes to Google Play?
Select iTunes, then click “Next.” The manager will then go through your iTunes library and upload your songs and playlists to Google Play. There is a 20,000 song limit, but the service is completely free. Download the Google Play Music app on your Android and connect it to your Google account.
Photo in the article by “Help smartphone”