Step 2: Share music files between two Android devices.
When the two smartphones are successfully paired and connected, open “File Manager” on the phone desktop, then select the music you want to transfer and press it for 2 seconds to share to destination phone via Bluetooth.
How do I transfer files from Android to Android via Bluetooth?
Open the File Manager in your handset and select those data you want to transfer. After selected, hit the Menu button and choose “Share” option. You will see a window popping up, choose Bluetooth to transfer the selected. After that, you will get into the Bluetooth interface, set the paired phone as destination device.
How do you send songs via Bluetooth on Samsung?
To send a Music, Video or Photo file:
- Tap Apps.
- Tap either Music or Gallery.
- Tap the file you wish to Bluetooth.
- Tap the Share icon.
- Tap Bluetooth.
- The device will now search for any nearby phones that have their Bluetooth switched on.
- Tap the device name you wish to send the file to.
How do you transfer music from phone to phone?
How to transfer music from your Windows PC to your Android phone
- Plug your phone into your PC via USB.
- On your phone, tap the USB notification.
- Tap the circle next to Transfer files (MTP).
- Launch another File Explorer window from your taskbar.
- Find the music files you would like to copy to your phone.
How do you Bluetooth songs from Samsung to Samsung?
You can transfer files between Bluetooth-enabled devices via Bluetooth connection.
- From the Home screen, tap Apps > Gallery .
- Choose the file you want to send, then tap Share on the upper right corner of the screen.
- Tap Bluetooth.
- The Bluetooth menu appears.
Photo in the article by “Pexels”